Himalaya Refreshing Baby Wash Bottle Of 400 Ml
Himalaya refreshing baby wash comprises natural cooling and refreshing extracts that help to gently cleanse the delicate skin of the baby. Himalaya refreshing baby wash has antibacterial properties that keep the baby clean and fresh. It comes with a no-tear formula to give the baby a happy, relaxed and playful bathing time. Himalaya baby wash is free of harsh chemicals and artificial colours that could damage the baby’s skin. It also consists of anti-inflammatory and antibacterial ingredients that protect the baby’s skin from harmful infections.
- Contains natural ingredients and no harsh chemicals.
- Helps to moisturise the baby’s skin.
- Protects baby’s skin as it has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ideal for usage during summer due to its cooling effect.
- Helps to prevent excessive sweating and the onset of heat rashes.
- Lemon peel oil
- Citric acid
- Sodium benzoate
- Helps to cleanse and hydrate the baby’s skin.
- Helps to keep the baby’s skin soft.
- Protects the baby from skin infections.
How to Use
- Squeeze a small amount of Himalaya baby wash onto a wet sponge or hands.
- Apply to the baby’s skin until it lathers.
- Rinse it with water.
- Repeat the process, if required.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- In case of allergies, consult a doctor immediately.
Q1. Can Himalaya baby wash be used for hair?
Ans: Himalaya baby wash is used only for cleansing the body. Himalaya baby care shampoo is advised for hair.
Q2. Are there any Himalaya baby wash side effects?
Ans: No, Himalaya baby wash is made up of natural ingredients and is not found to have any side effects. In case of irritation or allergies, the use of the wash should be stopped and a doctor should be consulted immediately.
Q3. Does Himalaya baby wash contain paraben?
Ans: No, Himalaya baby wash does not contain paraben.
Q4. What is the difference between Himalaya baby wash vs. baby bath?
Ans: Baths are generally transparent gel-like that helps in mild cleansing, whereas washes are thicker and deeply cleanses the baby’s skin.