Himalaya Quista Pro Advanced Whey Protein Formula Fortified With Power Herbs - 1 Kg(Chocolate)
The Himalaya Quista Pro Whey protein powder is an advanced formulation, which contains 3 different types of Whey protein and is enriched with the goodness of herbs. The powder has been designed for those who are into fitness. It helps improve body stamina while maintaining bone strength and density. The Himalaya protein powder contains peptides and taurine, Ashwagandha, Hadjod and Pomegranate, calcium and vitamins, which help maintain overall body strength and stamina for intense fitness workouts and routines. The powder is sugar-free and contains no added colour or preservatives. Take the right dose of this protein powder regularly for the best results.
- The Himalaya Quista Pro contains a blend of 3 types of whey protein for quick absorption.
- It is fortified with peptides and taurine, which improve muscle strength and help speedy recovery in case of injury.
- The powder is enriched with Ashwagandha, Hadjod and Pomegranate, which makes bones stronger and improves stamina.
- It also contains calcium and vitamins for muscle and bone health.
- BCCA in the protein powder greatly improves exercise performance.
- It is sugar-free, with no added colour or preservatives.
- It contains sucralose.
- It is a chocolate flavoured delicious protein drink.
Whey protein blend 82.5% (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate and Whey Protein Hydrolysate), Dextrose, Cocoa Powder, Lactose, Pomegranate Juice Powder, Hadjod, Acidity Regulator, Calcium Phosphate Tribasic, Thickening Agents, Ashavagandha, Taurine, Sweetener, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, DL-Alpha-tocopheryl Acetate and Calcium-D- Pantothenate) and Anti-caking Agent (E551).
- Protein powder helps the development of muscles and improves bone health.
- The powder minimizes post-workout injuries and pain and quickens recovery.
- It helps build stamina and endurance.
How to Use
- Fitness enthusiasts should take one tablespoon (20g) of the powder and add to a cup of 200ml of milk, stir well until mixed properly and drink up.
- Gym goers should take one scoop (34g) of the powder and add to a cup of 180ml of chilled water, stir well until mixed properly and drink up.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from strong odours and direct sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Close the cap tightly immediately after use.
- Read the information on the label before taking the protein powder.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- Not for medicinal use.
- Recommended for physically active adults, gym-goers, bodybuilders and sportspeople.
- Pregnant and lactating women should consume the powder after consulting a doctor.
- Do not consume more than the recommended daily usage.
- This health supplement is not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet.
Q1. What is the size of the Himalaya advanced protein powder jar?
Ans: The Himalaya protein powder jar weighs 1kg.
Q2. What flavour is this protein powder by Himalaya?
Ans: This Himalaya protein powder is chocolate flavoured.
Q3. Does the protein powder contain herbs?
Ans: Yes, this advanced protein powder contains Ashwagandha, Hadjod and Pomegranate.