Himalaya Pain Relief Oil Bottle Of 100 Ml
Joint pain, muscle spasms, sprains and swellings are some common problems that we face in daily life. Consuming medicines to cure them every time can degrade our body endurance and pose risks in the long run. Himalaya Pain Relief Oil is a miraculous product that enriches the body with anti-inflammatory and warming herbs that release pain from the body. It acts as a tonic for the nerves, soothes and releases knots in the muscles, relieving pain. It is very beneficial for sportspersons and people suffering from arthritis for a long time.
- Himalaya Pain Relief Oil is infused with natural pain-relieving ingredients.
- Sweet Flag in the oil is a natural analgesic that relieves pain by calming down nerves and contractions.
- Drumstick is a reliable Ayurvedic remedy. The gum of the drumstick has warming properties that cure spasms of the muscles and improves blood circulation.
- Cedarwood is another antiseptic that not only is antispasmodic but also antifungal.
- Ginger is an effective remedy to reduce inflammation and keep the body warm.
- Country mallow is another ingredient that has been used in the oil which is beneficial in the aidof paralysis, muscle jerks and wounds.
- Sweet Flag
- Country Mallow
- Cedar Tree Extracts
Himalaya Pain Relief Oil is useful in the aidof muscle and joint pain, spasms, paralysis, arthritis and other muscle injuries.
How to Use
- Apply Himalaya Pain Relief Oil all over the body or the affected area.
- Massage it well.
- Follow it with a warm shower if required.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, nose or mouth and seek medical help immediately in case the product is ingested.
- Not recommended for people with known allergies to the listed ingredients.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women are advised to consult their doctor before consuming the product.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not use the product if the expiry date has passed.
Q1. Can I use Himalaya Pain Relief Oil to cure fractures?
Ans: Himalaya Pain Relief Oil should not be used to massage over broken bones and fractures. Kindly consult a doctor for the aidof fractures.
Q2. Does the product have any fragrance?
Ans: Unlike other pain-relieving products, Himalaya Pain Relief Oil has a mild fragrance so you need not worry about triggering your migraine or allergies.