Healthvit Bhumiamla 200 Mg For Liver Cleanse -60 Capsules
Healthvit Bhumiamla helps in the detoxification, strengthening and cleansing of the liver. It is a great booster for the proper functioning of the gallbladder. The nutrient-rich composition of Healthvit Bhumiamla aids in digestion and promotes healthier skin.
The presence of iron helps improve blood haemoglobin levels. The antioxidants present in Healthvit Bhumiamla rid the blood of toxins and improve blood circulation.
- Consuming Healthvit Bhumiamla regularly improves the rate of metabolism, thereby improving digestion.
- Amla or Indian gooseberry, is one of the main ingredients of Healthvit Bhumiamla, as the name suggests. Gooseberry is known for its anti-ageing properties, possessing antioxidants that prevent skin from damage by protecting the skin cells.
- Vitamin C helps to maintain the natural complexion of the skin. It also helps in making the skin supple and soft.
- It promotes strength in cell structures and nourishes eyesight.
- It is used to improve digestion.
- It is mainly used to cleanse the liver and detoxify it.
How to Use
- Take Healthvit Bhumiamla as a dietary supplement.
- You should take three capsules in a day, with or after meals.
- You can also consult a doctor or nutritionist and take the capsules as directed by them.
- Take it in doses recommended by your doctor since overdosing on it can cause diarrhoea.
- If you suffer from problems such as arthritis, then take it for only a short duration.
- Always monitor your blood sugar levels while taking Healthvit Bhumiamla over an extended period of time.
- Always consult a doctor before using this product if you’re breastfeeding.
- It is advised to avoid this product during the pregnancy months.
Q1. Is Healthvit Bhumiamla safe for pregnant women?
Ans: Pregnant women are advised not to consume it.
Q2. Is Healthvit Bhumiamla good for weight loss?
Ans: Yes, it is great for weight loss as amla has properties that aid in weight loss.
Q3. Should breastfeeding women take it?
Ans: Yes, but only under medical supervision.
Q4. Is Healthvit Bhumiamla recommended to diabetes patients?
Ans: Yes, it is good for diabetes patients.