Harpic Power Plus Original Toilet Cleaner Bottle Of 500 Ml
Cleaning the toilet is often the most dreaded household chore that tops the list we have to complete. However, an effective, reliable, strong and disinfecting toilet cleaner can make a big difference in getting this chore done with lesser frustration and quicker results. Harpic is one such product that can make your toilet cleaning task a little less annoying and tiring. Its fast action and superior results are unbeatable.
A specialized all-in-one product, Harpic Power Plus is the ultimate one-stop solution for all your toilet cleaning needs. Unlike ordinary toilet cleaners, Harpic Power Plus has a thick liquid formula that clings to the toilet surface to clean deeply from the rim to the u-bend.
Moreover, it also disinfects your toilet and now, with the improved Harpic technology, you get a sparkling clean, hygienic and fresh toilet with every use of Harpic. Harpic Power Plus toilet cleaner is better than the ordinary bleach, acid and phenyl when it comes to cleaning, fragrance as well as germ kill.
- Removes 10 types of toilet stains: Regular use of Harpic toilet cleaner prevents the build-up of stains in the toilet bowl and keeps it visibly clean with effective removal of germs in the toilet.
- Kills 99.9% germs for your family's safety: Unlike ordinary cleaners, it combines the benefits of tough stain removal, 99.9% germ kill and freshness into one, making it a smart toilet solution. Now get 10x more yellowish stain removal, resulting in sparkling clean, hygienic and fresh toilets with every use of Harpic.
- Harpic removes malodour to freshen your toilet, giving the toilet a clean and fragrant vibe.
- Harpic’s strategically bent bottleneck shape lets you pour the liquid into deep corners under the toilet rim without letting your hands touch.
- Harpic is also suitable for Indian style toilets and does not affect your septic tank. Harpic Power Plus is a specialized product for all your cleaning needs.
How to Use
- Press sides of the cap and turn counterclockwise to open the bottle.
- Squeeze the liquid around the toilet bowl and under the rim.
- Leave for 20 minutes, brush lightly and flush.
- Suitable for both Indian and Western toilets.
- Harpic should only be used for toilet bowls.
- Keep it stored and locked up when not in use and keep it out of the reach of children.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Do not mix this product with bleach as it may cause the release of harmful chlorine gases.
Q1. Are Harpic products safe for septic tanks?
Ans: Most of Harpic’s products are safe for septic tanks. To be sure, read the packaging information or check the instructions on the pack to determine if the product is suitable for your septic tank. If you have a modern bio-septic tank, it is always best to check with the manufacturer.
Q2. What if Harpic is accidentally ingested?
Ans: In case of accidental contact with eyes or skin, wash immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed, rinse the mouth with water (only if the person is conscious) and do not induce vomiting. Seek medical advice immediately.