Hansaplast Patch Bandage Jar Of 50
The Hansaplast patch bandage jar makes an ideal addition to your first aid kit. The bandages are medicated and protect cuts and wounds from water and dirt while allowing you to continue with your day to day activities without any issues while it heals. These patches are square in shape and fit perfectly on cuts and wounds of the knees and elbows. The patches do not crease or leave a gap. Thus, keeping the wound water-free and well protected. The patches allow flexibility of the knees and are easy to apply. The adhesive is strong and patches are made of breathable cotton fabric. These patches are for one-time use only.
- Hansaplast patch protects wounds and cuts from infection.
- Ideal for scrapes and abrasions on the elbows and knees.
- Is square in shape and sits properly without any gaps.
- The patch keeps the wound clean and prevents entry of water so that it can heal effectively.
- Breathable fabric and very light on the skin.
Medicated Pad Contains Nitrofurazone I.P 0.2%.
- Heals and protects cuts and wounds near the elbow and knees.
- Keeps the wound clean and protects it from water.
How to Use
- Clean the wound and remove dirt and sand.
- Dry the area before you apply the plaster patch.
- To remove the plaster from its packet, open from the direction that says “pull here”.
- Remove one of the release liners behind the plaster.
- Remove the second release liner behind the plaster and seal it across the wound.
- Ensure the wound pad is applied on the cut or scratch covering it to the maximum.
- Try not to stretch or crease the patch when applying.
- The patch is for single-use only.
- In case the wound is deep, has swollen or is bleeding excessively consult your doctor before applying the bandage patch.
- Read the instructions on the label carefully before applying the plaster patch.
Q1. How many bandage patches come in one jar?
Ans: There are 50 Hansaplast patch bandages in this jar.
Q2. What is the size of the patch bandage?
Ans: The patch bandage is 37mm x 37mm in size.
Q3. Is this patch bandage medicated?
Ans: Yes, each patch bandage is medicated and has Nitrofurazone I.P 0.2%.
Q4. Can these plaster patches be applied to the knee wounds?
Ans: Yes, the Hansaplast patch bandages are square in shape and ideal for knee and elbow wounds and cuts.