Hansaplast Patch for Specialised Protection
Scraps and Abrassions on the elbow and knee area can hamper your daily routine. Hansaplast® Patch is designed for special protection for cuts that happen on knee and elbow areas.
- Engineered in a square shape to cover the bruise without leaving gaps
- Patch plaster keeps the wound clean during the entire process of healing.
- Plaster gives additional protection from releasing the water content in the wound
- Breathable fabric that leaves no stains post usage for long hours.
- Perfect to add to your first aid or travel kit.
Advice: Always see a doctor if the wound is deep, bleeds heavily or shows signs of infection like reddening, swelling or warmth. If you have or suspect a health problem, consult a doctor and follow medical advice. Always read carefully and follow the instructions products.
- Clean the wound and gently remove any excrement such as dirt or sand.
- Dry the skin around the cut or scratch very carefully.
- Apply the plaster without stretching and avoiding the formation of creases