Gynoveda'S Women'S Daily Detox - 180 Pill For 3 Months
Gynovedaâ€™s Womenâ€™s Daily Detox is an ayurvedic health supplement that aids womenâ€™s wellness by improving digestion, metabolic function and detoxifying the reproductive system. The bottle pack carries 180 pills which last for 3 months. Gynovedaâ€™s Womenâ€™s Daily Detox is a research-based natural supplement. It carries out detoxification activities with the help of eight therapeutically important herbs. These herbs make the pills more potent than other juices and supplements.
- Aids digestion and improves metabolism.
- Detoxifies reproductive system.
- It is 100% ayurvedic.
- Little to nil side effects.
- Removes cell-level toxins.
- Transfers toxins to the gut.
- Flushes out solid toxins via bowel movements and drains liquid toxins via urination.
- Improves womenâ€™s health and wellness.
- Helps in digestion and improves metabolism.
- Helps in detoxifying harmful toxins on an everyday basis.
- Removes toxins from the reproductive system.
- It is anti-bloating.
How to Use
- Gynovedaâ€™s Womenâ€™s Daily Detox is to be taken at night.
- Two pills are recommended in a day.
- The anti-junk pill acts overnight and aids digestion and detoxifies the cells.
- The pills have a clinically researched herbal formula.
- Gynovedaâ€™s Womenâ€™s Daily Detox is FDA approved and Gynec tested.
- The pills are formulated ayurvedically and have negligible side effects, if at all.
- Place it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from the reach of kids.
Q1. Is Gynovedaâ€™s Womenâ€™s Daily Detox safe to use?
Ans: Gynovedaâ€™s Womenâ€™s Daily Detox pills are FDA approved and Gynec tested.
Q2. Will there be any side effects similar to that of allopathic medicines?
Ans: No, Gynovedaâ€™s Womenâ€™s Daily Detox is ayurvedically formulated and has little to nil side effects.
Q3. Can I take these pills in the morning?
Ans: The Gynovedaâ€™s Womenâ€™s Daily Detox is a night pill that improves digestion, detoxifies cells, relieves constipation, etc. by acting overnight.
Q4. Can I take more than the recommended dose for faster results?
Ans: No, it is advisable to take 2 pills before bedtime.