Godrej Protekt Germ Fighter Handwash Refill - Neem & Aloe Vera - 1.5l
Godrej Protekt Germ Fighter Handwash is enriched with the goodness of neem and aloe vera, known for their antimicrobial and skin moisturizing properties. Godrej Protekt Germ Fighter Handwash is designed to fight germs while it cleans your hands gently. In the midst of infections and viruses, this handwash will keeps infections at bay.
- Easy to use.
- Dermatologically tested and suitable for all skin types.
- Free from paraben and other harsh chemicals.
- Leaves hands germ-free in 10 seconds.
- Infused with natural moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
- Offers dual action of cleansing and protection.
- Gentle on skin and removes the unpleasant odour.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Sodium Chloride
- Neem Leaf Extract
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract
- Disodium EDTA
- Magnesium Chloride
- Magnesium Nitrate
- Prevents the spread of germs and infections.
- 100% recyclable and 100% reusable.
- Aloe vera is known for its moisturizing and soothing properties.
- Effective against infection-causing bacteria and viruses.
- Exudes a refreshing fragrance.
- Ideal for hospital settings and protects both patients and staff.
How to Use
- Wet your hands with running water.
- Apply a small amount of Godrej Protekt Germ Fighter Handwash on the palm of your hand. Cover all surfaces of your hand completely.
- Rub hands palm to palm for at least 30 seconds.
- Rinse your hands with water and dry them with a wet towel.
- The refill pack can be used to top-up Godrej Protekt Germ Fighter Handwash.
- Read the instructions on the label carefully before use.
- Avoid contact with wounds and sensitive regions of the body.
- Keep it a cool dry place away from sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Transfer the contents of the handwash to a hand wash bottle to avoid wastage.
- Keep it out of your eyes.
Q 1. What are the side effects of Godrej Protekt Germ Fighter Handwash?
Ans. Godrej Protekt Germ Fighter Handwash does not cause any major side effects. However, excessive hand hygiene practices may cause some side effects such as skin irritation, stinging of the skin and in extreme cases psoriasis and dry eczema. So, please be cautious while using it.
Q 2. When should I use Godrej Protekt Germ Fighter Handwash?
Ans. Godrej Protekt Germ Fighter Handwash is ideal for everyday use. Some of the important times to use a hand-washer are as below:
- After using the toilet
- Before eating food
- After coughing or sneezing
- After touching infected patients or objects
- After dressing a wound or cut
Q 3. Is Godrej Protekt Germ Fighter Handwash safe for use by children?
Ans. Yes, it is safe for use by children. However, there is a risk of ingestion of the handwash. So always supervise the children when they use Godrej Protekt Germ Fighter Handwash.
Q 4. What are other fragrances of the Godrej Protekt Germ Fighter Handwash Refill?
Ans. Godrej Protekt Germ Fighter Handwash Refill is available in three different variants: Aqua, lime and lavender.