Gillette Presto Manual Shaving Razor
Gillette Presto Razor is specially designed to offer a quick and smooth shave. Be it a cool French beard look or clean shave look, Gillette Presto razor makes sure a man nails his favourite look with no difficulty. Gillette shaving blades offer a comfortable and smooth shave with a smooth gliding and minimum tug and pull. Gillette Razor blades are specially positioned to reach the tricky areas on a man’s face. It ensures a clean shave with an excellent finish. Gillette Presto has a long handle that provides a superior grip and gives a comfortable shaving experience.
- It perfectly removes facial hair.
- It minimises skin irritation.
- The razor has two Gillette blades edged to glide across the face with a minimum tug and pull.
- Offers a smooth, comfortable and clean shave.
- Protects the skin from nicks and cuts.
- Long handles for superior grip.
- It helps a man in nailing different styles with ease.
- No hassle of changing blades.
How to Use
- Use warm water to soften the beard.
- Apply shaving gel or foam using a shaving brush and lather it on the beard.
- Use Gillette Presto Razor to shave off the beard. Use it gently to avoid nicks and cuts.
- Repeat the process. To get a clean shave, repeat it twice.
- Clean your face with warm water or apply the aftershave of your choice.
Change shaving razors from time to time to avoid nicks and cuts.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Be careful while using shaving blades to avoid cuts.
Q 1. Is Gillette Presto for one-time use?
Ans. Gillette Presto is a disposable razor. It keeps off the hassle of changing blades. Dispose of once the Gillette razor blades feel rough on skin or when you notice skin irritation after a shave.
Q 2. How many times can I use Gillette Presto?
Ans. Gillette recommends disposing of shaving blades or razors after every 5-10 shaves. It depends upon the thickness and density of facial hair.
Q 3. How to know when Gillette razor blades are dull?
Ans. If Gillette razor blades feel rough on skin or when you notice skin irritation post-shave, razor blades have become dull and it is time to dispose of the Gillette Presto razor.
Q 4. Do Gillette blades rust easily?
Ans. Gillette company products are of superior quality. Gillette blades do not get rust quickly. However, when kept in water for long durations, the blades can rust.
Q 5. Does Gillette Presto have two blades?
Ans. Gillette Presto has specially designed twin blades for a clean shave.