ENTEROGERMINA contains Bacillus Clausii which helps in restoring intestinal flora (good bacteria).
It is generally used as a probiotic agent to treat,
- Diarrhea (acute & chronic)
- Intestinal & respiratory tract disorders
- Infection in the intestines
- Imbalance due to antibiotics used for respiratory tract infection
- Bacterial imbalance in body
- Amoebic dysentery
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- Are allergic to Bacillus Clausii or to any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- ENTEROGERMINA is safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- ENTEROGERMINA is safe and effective in children
- ENTEROGERMINA does not make you feel drowsy or cause blurred vision.
- However, if you feel such symptoms, it is considered unsafe to drive when you feel such symptoms.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription
Direction of use:
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- ENTEROGERMINA should be taken either before or after a meal
- It should always be swallowed whole glass of water
If you take more ENTEROGERMINA
- If you take more ENTEROGERMINA, talk to your doctor immediately
If you forgot to take ENTEROGERMINA
- If you forget to take a dose take it as soon as you remember, unless it is time for your next dose. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose
If you stop taking ENTEROGERMINA
Do not stop taking ENTEROGERMINA if you feel that you are recovering but it is recommended to complete the course
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects although not everybody gets them.
- Skin rash
- Keep this medicine out of reach of children
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date
- Store at room temperature (15-25ºC)