Elugia Gs Face Wash Tube Of 100 G
Elugia Gs Face Wash Tube of 100 g is made up of aloe vera, glycolic acid and salicylic acid, which helps in deep cleaning the pores. Elugia Gs Face Wash is effective in fighting acne, pimples and other skin infections. It is mild to use and gives a glowing appearance to the skin, making you feel clean and refreshed. Moisturising ingredients ensure the skin does not dry up excessively, making your face feel nourished after use.
- Helpful against acne, pimples, blemishes and blackheads.
- Suitable for both men and women.
- Works on all skin types.
- The gel-based solution provides deep cleaning.
Purified Water, Acrylate copolymer, Sodium Laureth sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, LactoseMicrocrystalline Cellulose, HydroxyPropyl, Methyl Cellulose, Pigment Blue and Fragrance.
- It cleans the pores deeply and gives a glow.
- Fight against pimples, blackheads, and other skin problems.
- You can use it once or twice a day or whenever required.
How to Use
- Wet the face and take a sufficient amount of Elugia GS Face Wash.
- Clean the face and neck, massage gently using the fingers as the product foams up.
- Wash with clean water and dry using a towel.
- Use once or twice a day.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse eyes thoroughly if contact occurs.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs due to the product.
- Do not freeze the product.
- For external use only.
Q 1. Will Elugia GS Face Wash react with my skin?
Ans. Elugia GS Face Wash is mild and is made up of ingredients like aloe vera, glycolic acid and salicylic acid, and is soft on the skin. Discontinue use and consult a physician if irritation or discomfort occurs.
Q 2. Will using Elugia GS Face Wash make my skin dry?
Ans. Elugia GS Face Wash is mild and therefore suitable for all skin types. Limit use to once a day if the skin feels dry after prolonged use.
Q 3. How many times in a day should I use Elugia GS Face Wash?
Ans. You can use Elugia GS Face Wash two times a day.
Q 4. Is Elugia GS Face Wash suitable for children?
Ans. No, Elugia GS Face Wash is meant to fight acne, pimples, blackheads, etc., for adults and is not suited to young children’s skin.