Elovera Imf Moisturizer Tube Of 50 G
Elovera IMF cream has an intensely moisturising formula and is best suited for dry skin. It is a moisturiser that treats or prevents dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations (e.g. diaper rash, skin burns from radiation therapy). You may apply the cream to the affected area of the skin regularly. This will lighten and reduce the marks caused due to environmental changes, dust and dirt.
- Aloe Vera rehydrates the skin and enhances its moisture retention capacity.
- Vitamin E moisturises the skin and protects skin from dehydration.
- Allantoin keeps the skin soft, smooth and healthy. It also helps protect the skin against various irritants.
- Sodium Gluconate exhibits a favourable moisturising effect.
- Elovera cream is recommended for dry, scaly skin associated with Psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, xeroderma, eczema and ichthyosis vulgaris.
Elovera IMF cream contains:
- Aloe vera
- Sodium Gluconate
- Vitamin E
- Elovera IMF cream is primarily used to treat dark spots and other skin infections.
- It is a clinically tested organic gel that acts to prevent dry skin, clears the complexion, prevents skin sensitivity, the occurrence of wrinkles, sun damage, wrinkles and fights ageing.
- It is a natural skin lightening product that reduces melanin production and improves skin tone, texture as well as repairs and regenerates the skin's damaged tissues.
How to Use
- Apply the cream after washing or after a bath.
- Take a small amount of Elovera cream into your palm.
- Rub the hands together and apply on the clean and affected area evenly.
- Massage gently until it gets absorbed completely.
- Wash your hands before and after using the cream to prevent the further spread of infection.
- Use regularly for better results.
- Use it under medical supervision.
- For external use only.
- Read the instruction label carefully before use.
- Store it away from sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- If irritation or rash occurs, discontinue its use.
1. For how long can I use Elovera cream?
You are recommended to use Elovera cream for as long as your doctor has prescribed it or as mentioned on the leaflet provided with the cream.
2. Is it good to use during winters?
Yes, Elovera cream provides excellent moisture to the skin and it can be used in winters to prevent or treat dry skin.
3. Which company manufactures the product?
Elovera cream is manufactured by Glenmark Pharmaceutical Ltd.