Dr. Vaidya'S Pachak Churna Pack Of 2 (100 Gms) Medicine For Indigestion)
Dr. Vaidya's Pachak Churna is mainly consumed for getting relief from indigestion and issues like gas, bloating, abdominal discomfort and acidity. Sunth, Pipper and Shahjira are some of the secret ingredients that help in the quick digestion process. Dr. Vaidya's Pachak Churna (Medicine for Indigestion) has the goodness of Ayurvedic herbs and is known for keeping one’s digestive tract healthy. This Dr. Vaidya's Pachak Churna is free of side effects and must be consumed as per the recommended dosages written in the package itself.
- Helps in the better secretion of digestive enzymes.
- Amla, Munakka and Jyeshthimadhu, helps in getting relief from acidity, bloating, burping and heartburn.
- Natural laxatives like Sonamukhi and Harda aids one with easy bowel movement, thus getting relief from constipation.
- Contains 100% natural ingredients.
- Helps in appetite stimulation.
- Helps in aiding stomach ache.
- Khadi Sakhar
- It is good for indigestion.
- The churna works well for acidity and bloating.
- Helps to aid in appetite loss.
- Relieves from constipation.
- Aids in stomach ache and heartburn.
How to Use
- People suffering from regular indigestion problems can consume a daily dosage of 1 - 2 teaspoons after lunch and dinner.
- Children below 10 years of age need to consume half the dosage.
- An overdose of this Dr Vaidya's Pachak Churna can cause adverse effects.
- Take this in precise doses for a limited time period or as recommended on the package.
- Keep this medicine away from your children's reach.
- Lactating and pregnant mothers must consult an expert before they consume this medicine.
Q1. What is the recommended course for Dr Vaidya's Pachak Churna?
Ans: The recommended course for Dr Vaidya's Pachak Churna is 3 months.
Q2. Can Dr Vaidya's Pachak Churna help in piles?
Ans: Dr Vaidya's Pachak Churna for piles may not be quite helpful but it can help one in getting relief from constipation.
Q3. Is doctor consultation necessary before the consumption of Dr Vaidya's Pachak Churna?
Ans: Since each body type is different, it might not be quite suitable for all. Doctor consultation is thus recommended.