Dr. Vaidya'S Herbodanty Powder Pack Of 2 (100 Gms) (Tooth Powder)
It is essential to maintain healthy teeth and take good care of the mouth. To make it possible, Dr. Vaidya’s formulated Herbodanty Powder, a 100% safe herbal powder with a combination of 10 herbs for oral care. This tooth powder has antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties that strengthen the teeth and prevent oral diseases. The Herbodanty Powder comes in a pack of two. The toothpowder is to be used every morning for healthy oral hygiene and strong teeth.
- Herbodanty Tooth Powder strengthens teeth and gums.
- It prevents tartar formation.
- This herbal tooth powder is a natural herbal, fluoride-free and sugar & salt-free compound.
- It improves overall oral health.
- It relieves toothache.
- This herbal powder relieves and prevents terrible breathing.
- It polishes the yellow teeth.
- It prevents bleeding gums.
- The regular use of this powder whitens the teeth.
- It has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties.
- It reduces swelling of the gums.
- It is non-toxic and non-abrasive.
Dr. Vaidya's Herbodanty Powder combines herbal compounds like Chalk, Sankhajiru, Katha, Kantalu Majju, Lavanga, Elaichi, Menthol and Alum.
- Improves oral healthcare.
- Strengthens the teeth.
- It helps stop bleeding gums.
- Helps to remove the Tartar.
- This tooth powder prevents dental caries.
- Herbodanty Powder brightens the teeth.
How to Use
- Use Herbodanty Powder every day while brushing twice a day for healthier, stronger teeth.
- Anyone above the age of 3 years and above can use it.
- Use it regularly for one month for the best results.
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Close the container tightly after use.
Q1. Does Dr. Vaidya's Herbodanty Tooth Powder contain any chemicals?
Ans: No, Herbodanty Powder is a chemical-free, non-toxic and non-abrasive Ayurvedic product used for maintaining and strengthening oral care. It is free from fluoride compounds which makes it safer for use.
Q2. Does Dr. Vaidya's Herbodanty Powder help prevent tooth decay and carries?
Ans: Yes, the herbal combination in Herbodanty like Lavanga, Katha, Elaichi, Kapor, etc. has antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that aid in preventing tooth decay, carries and other effects.
Q3. Can Dr. Vaidya's Herbodanty Powder remove food stains from teeth?
Ans: Yes, the chalk and Kathika present in tooth powder have a mild abrasive property that gently removes stains and polishes teeth.
Q4. Is it effective in reducing bad breath?
Ans: Yes, the ingredients like Lavang and Elaichi have antifungal and antibacterial properties, which fight against microorganisms and reduce bad breath. Furthermore, the menthol present provides a refreshing and cooling effect to the mouth and reduces bad breath.