Dr. Morepen Pain-X Pain Relief Spray - 50gm
With over two decades of trustworthiness and reliability, Dr Morepen brings you Dr Morepen Pain-X Pain Relief Spray, which is a portable pain relief spray. It can be used to relieve inflammation, swelling, sprains and minor sports injuries. With anti-inflammatory, analgesic and cooling properties, the ingredients are picked to effectively reduce your pain.
- Quick and effective pain relief from injuries, sprains and strains.
- Reduces swelling and inflammation.
- It can be used for treating minor sports injuries.
- It does not contain CFC, so it is ozone friendly.
- Improves quality of sleep by reducing pain.
- Diclofenac Diethylamine IP
- Virgin Linseed Oil IP
- Methyl Salicylate IP
- Menthol IP
- Excipients & Propellant
- This spray serves as a painkiller by reducing pain and inflammation.
How to Use
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Spray the contents at a distance of 6 inches from the affected area.
- Use around 3-4 times a day or as prescribed by your doctor.
- Cover the sprayed area to enhance absorption and effectiveness.
- Avoid spraying on open wounds.
- Flammable and pressurised container; avoid exposure to temperatures beyond 50°C.
- Avoid spraying near the face or eyes.
- Avoid inhaling it.
- Keep it away from children.
- To be used externally only.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Store it in a cool and dry area.
Q1. What is the method by which pain sprays work?
Ans1. Pain sprays like Dr Morepen Pain-X Pain Relief Spray dilate your capillaries. This increases the blood flow to your injured area. Your skin absorbs the medicines in these sprays, passes them into your bloodstream and provides pain relief.
Q2. Are painkiller sprays safe?
Ans2. Painkiller sprays like Dr Morepen Pain-X Pain Relief Spray treat minor muscle and bone disorders like sports injuries, sprains, strains, lower back pain, etc. In addition, these painkiller creams, gels and sprays are relatively safe to apply as topical remedies for pain relief.
Q3. What is the most effective way of using Dr Morepen Pain-X Pain Relief Spray?
Ans3. Hold the spray around 6 inches away from your skin. After spraying, it is essential to give it a few minutes to dry up. It is vital to note that you should not clean the sprayed area, rendering it ineffective. However, after spraying, you can gently rub that area to enhance absorption and increase its efficacy.