Dr. Morepen Lunifixs Anti Fungal Infection Cream/Medicine - 10gm
Dr. Morepen Lunifixs Anti Fungal Infection Cream is used to eliminate common skin infections like jock itch, athlete's foot and ringworm caused by fungus build up on the skin. Dr. Morepen Anti Fungal Infection Cream are manufactured using quality assured materials and advanced techniques at Dr. Morepen company.
- Luliconazole Cream
- Methyl Paraben
- Benzyl Alcohol
- This antifungal cream soothes skin rashes, itching and redness.
- Best suited for skin infections like athlete's foot, jock itch, ringworm, etc.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- Soothes itchy skin, rashes and redness with its cooling properties.
- It can be used multiple times a day in the affected area.
- This antifungal cream is used for treating fungal infections of the nails.
- It kills the fungi and helps in treating the infection.
- It is used for the treatment of common skin infections.
How to Use
Apply adequate quantities over the affected region or as directed by the physician.
- Place the cap tightly after use.
- Store in a cool place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for oral consumption.
Q1. Can one overdose on Dr. Morepen Lunifixs antifungal cream?
Ans: Yes, using too much of this antifungal cream or using it for a prolonged time may elevate the risk of having adrenal gland problems.
Q2. What does a fungal infection look like?
Ans: A fungal skin infection often looks bright red and can spread across a large area. Fungal infections are usually present with a red, scaly and itchy rash.
Q3. How often can one use Dr. Morepen Lunifixs antifungal cream?
Ans: You can use the cream multiple times a day or as directed by the physician. You should use it till there is a complete resolution of the fungal infection patch.
Q4. Does it relieve itching?
Ans: Yes, the cream relieves itching that occurs due to a fungal infection. However, if the itching is due to some other reason, there might not be complete relief. One should consult a doctor in such a case.