Dr. Health Plus 3 In 1 Steam Inhaler
Dr. Health Plus 3 In 1 Steam Inhaler is one of the most well-designed and effective personal care items available in the market. This product is suitable for personal use. It helps get relief from the common cold, bronchitis, sinusitis, throat irritation, stuffy head and nose irritation. It requires the introduction of water for smooth functioning. This 3 In 1 Steam Inhaler is a remarkable and cost-effective Inhaler. The product can also be categorized as a Steamer as well as Sauna. It is beneficial and effective at the time of a cold or cough. The product gives a sauna-like appeal and effectiveness. The product is meant for facial use. It follows the technique of Aroma and Aroma Therapy. Those who are suffering from respiratory ailments can buy and use this product to have therapy at home. The nose and throat treatment and treatment of cold provided by this stylish product are very effective. The 1-meter long cord makes this product easier to use.
- The 3 in 1 Steam Inhaler is unique and is useful for both health & beauty.
- This vaporizer is highly effective and easy to use. It is ideal for inhalation during cold or respiratory problems.
- The Dr. Health Plus Steam Inhaler is convenient in carrying while on the go as well as at home. It has a plastic body that is shock-resistant and comes with a long cord.
- The Steam Inhaler has one more advantage. It can be used for beauty purposes. You can use the steamer during facial, clean-up or in removing clogs out of the face.
- Well-designed and effective personal care item.
- Provides relief from common cold, bronchitis, sinusitis, throat irritation, stuffy head and nose irritation.
- Can also be used as a steamer during facial, clean up or in removing clogs.
- Can provide therapy for several respiratory ailments.
How to Use
- Fill water in the container up to max level or a little less.
- Please do not use RO water.
- Place the steam mask on top, ensuring it is tight.
- Turn on the power button and lean forward bringing the face closer to the steam.
- Switch off and unplug before adding additional water.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not use mineral water or RO water. Use tap water.
1. Can the steam inhaler be used during facials?
Yes, the steam inhaler can be used during facials.
2. Can this product help give relief from the common cold?
Yes, this steam inhaler is very effective against the common cold.
3. What other ailments does this product work upon?
The product is helpful against several other ailments such as bronchitis, sinusitis, throat irritation, stuffy head and nose irritation.