Domex Disinfectant Floor Cleaner - 1 Ltr
Domex Floor Cleaner keeps the floor clean and disinfected and protects you from several infections and diseases. The surfactants in the composition of Domex Disinfectant kill germs, including viruses, bacterias and fungi. Domex Cleaner is best for cleaning surfaces like ceramic tiles, hard floors, etc. Moreover, it helps in removing stains from the floor. You can use this floor cleaner every day to create a clean and safe environment for your family.
- Keeps you safe and infection-free.
- Suitable for everyday use.
- Sodium Hypochlorite
- Ionic and Non-Ionic Surfactants
- Sodium Hydroxide
How to Use
- Fill four litres of water in a bucket/container.
- Put 2 caps of floor cleaner in the bucket.
- Wipe the floor with the prepared mixture of water and floor cleaner.
- Let the floor dry.
- Once the floor becomes dry, disinfection is done.
- Prepare freshly before using.
- Carefully read the directions given on the packaging before use.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Keep in a dry area at a cool temperature.
- Do not use it on surfaces like wood, brass, aluminium, etc.
Q1. Can we use the Domex Disinfectant on a wooden surface?
Ans: No, avoid using Domex Disinfectant on surfaces like wood, brass, etc. Read the instructions available on the packaging before use.
Q2. Can we use Domex Disinfectant daily?
Ans: Yes, you can use it daily for better hygiene and safety. Moreover, it kills germs and prevents you from getting exposed to various bacterias and viruses.
Q3. Does Domex Disinfectant contain Sodium Hypochlorite?
Ans: Yes, Sodium Hypochlorite is a key content of Domex Disinfectant.
Q4. Can we Use Domex Cleaner as both floor cleaner and disinfectant?
Ans: Yes, you can use Domex Cleaner as both floor cleaner and disinfectant. It helps in killing germs and fighting viruses and bacterias.
Q5. Is Domex Floor Cleaner harmful to the eyes?
Ans: The floor cleaner is made with chemicals and therefore, it has a high pH level. It can seriously damage the eyes. So, use this cleaner safely with precautions.