Diversey Softcare No Rinse Hand Sanitizer - 500 Ml (70% Ethanol)
Diversey Softcare No Rinse Hand Sanitizer is an alcohol-based hand rub. The product is composed in a way that is effective against resident and transient skin microorganisms, like fungi, bacteria and viruses. Diversey Softcare No Rinse Hand Sanitizer has a formulation that is thick and dense. This results in longer product-skin contact time and subsequently better efficacy and performance.
- This sanitiser is fragrance-free.
- The sanitiser kills up to 99.9% of germs.
- It provides moisturisation to your skin.
- It is a no-rinse hand sanitiser.
- Isopropyl Alcohol Ip-49.5% W/w
- DM Water
- The sanitiser is effective in killing dangerous germs and microbes.
- It can be used to prevent viral and bacterial diseases.
- The sanitiser is effective in surgical hand sanitisation as well.
How to Use
- Apply only about 3 ml of the product to your dry hands.
- Massage your hands thoroughly. Pay attention to your fingertips. Also, concentrate on your nail and the webs of your fingers.
- After 20 seconds, the sanitiser dries out, leaving your hand soft and moist.
- Avoid eye contact.
- If the usage of the sanitiser irritates your skin, discontinue using it.
- If swallowed, get a cupful of milk.
- Keep it out of reach of the children.
- Keep in a dark, cool place.
- Keep it away from flames or any sort of heat.
Q1. Does the sanitiser give you protection from Coronavirus?
Ans: Yes, the Diversey Softcare No Rinse Hand Sanitizer gives you protection from all kinds of viruses, bacteria and fungi, including coronavirus.
Q2. When should I use Diversey Softcare Hand Sanitizer?
Ans: The sanitiser should be used before food consumption, especially when travelling or somewhere where you do not have access to liquid soap and water. The sanitiser will disinfect your hands so that no germs can enter your system through the food you eat.