Del Monte Classic Olive Oil 200 Ml
Del Monte Classic Olive Oil is manufactured with ingredients imported from Italy, Spain and other Mediterranean countries. This Olive Oil by Del Monte is multidisciplinary and serves cooking as well as cosmetic purposes. It is very light and lowers down increased cholesterol levels.
It can also be used for body massage, weight loss, boosting nail health and strengthening bones. This Del Monte Classic Olive oil also has anti-ageing properties and thus improves cartilage production.
- Loaded with ingredients from Italy, Spain and other Mediterranean Countries.
- Improves nail health.
- Boosts bone strength.
- Increases cartilage production making skin healthy.
- Assists in weight loss.
- Best suited for cooking and cosmetic purposes.
- Enriched with healthy fats, monounsaturated fatty acids and Vitamin E.
- Combination of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Refined Olive oil.
- It has a forbearing aroma.
- Monounsaturated Fatty Acids
- Vitamin E
- Redefined Olive Oil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Best suited for cooking light Indian food as well as Continental and Mediterranean Food.
- You can use it for body massage.
- It thoroughly nourishes the skin and makes it healthy and supple.
- Provides strength to bones and nails.
- Possess anti-ageing properties.
- One can incorporate it into a weight-loss diet.
- Cures kidney stones problems and constipation.
- Rejuvenates damaged skin.
- You can use it for kids as well.
- Helps in lowering down cholesterol levels quickly.
How to Use
- Open the newly packed Olive Oil, a Del Monte Product, carefully.
- Use the Del Monte Olive Oil in a measured bracket.
- For oiling hair, mix Olive Oil with your regular hair oil.
- Do not overheat the olive oil.
- Read the instructions, warnings and directions mentioned on the label of Classic Olive Oil carefully before use.
- Store the product safely in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the product away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Seek your doctor's help for any discomfort.
Q 1. Can this Del Monte Classic Olive Oil be used for massaging hair and body?
Ans: Yes, you can use it for hair and body massage.
Q 2. Can one marinate dishes with this Olive Oil?
Ans: Yes, you can marinate and bake food using Olive Oil.