Olive Oil is made with special ingredients imported directly from Spain, Italy and other Mediterranean countries. It is best for light western cooking and is also suited for body massage. It helps in making your skin shiny, soft, supple and healthy.
- Olive Oil
- It gently nourishes, moisturizes and smoothens the skin
- It is used as a lotion on dry and patched skin
- It is commonly used as an eye makeup remover
- It has strong anti-ageing properties
- Strengthens bones and improves nail health
- Relieves constipation and helps eliminate kidney stones
- Controls cholesterol and aids in weight loss
Directions For Use
Use as desired or directed by a health-care professional.
- Read the label carefully before lunch
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage