Daddy'S Choice Tape Diapers With Wetness Indicator, Newborn - 90 Units
Daddy's Choice Tape Diapers with wetness indicators have been uniquely designed, keeping in mind the soft skin of newborns. The diapers offer protection to babies' gentle skin and leave them comfortable for long hours.
Daddy's Choice Tape Diapers come with premium softness and effective breathability with no added fragrance. Daddy's Choice diapers are equipped with outstanding features such as a pocketed-back waistband and smooth absorb liner.
- The disposable diapers are ultra-thin, super-soft, gentle to newborns' skin and provide a comfortable fit.
- The diapers are highly breathable as they are manufactured from breathable cotton type material.
- The Daddy's Choice diapers have a leak lock system to provide up to 12 hours of protection.
- The diapers come with a wetness indicator that helps you know when the diaper should be changed.
- Daddy's Choice diapers are chemical-free.
- The product is free from any fragrance, pigment, and fluorescent.
- Breathable Cotton
- The diapers can be used for babies who are not potty trained and wet the bed often.
- The diapers do not cause rashes or redness to the skin of newborns, so they can be used during daytime and nighttime without any hassle.
- The Daddy's Choice Diaper for newborns can be used for long hours.
How to Use
- Wash your hands.
- Get the diapers handy.
- Lay the toddler down.
- Unfasten the baby's diaper tabs.
- Now you need to slide the diaper away.
- Wipe your baby clean.
- Keep the trash aside.
- Slide the clean diaper under the baby's bottom area.
- Apply any cream in case your doctor has recommended one.
- Close the diaper.
- Wash hands.
- Never change diapers near the food consuming areas.
- Always read the expiry date and do not use the diapers after their expiry date has passed.
- Always remove the dirty diapers.
- After changing the diaper, make sure you wash the baby's hands as he may have touched his genitals or soiled diaper.
- Clear the diapering surface where you have changed the diaper of the baby.
Q1. Is it okay to use Daddy's Choice Tape Diapers with Wetness Indicator
the whole day?
Ans. Yes. It is okay to wear the Daddy's Choice diapers 24 hours, but you must ensure that you change the soiled diapers immediately.
Q2. Are Daddy's Choice Tape Diapers safe for babies?
Ans. Yes, they are safe. It is necessary to change diapers when they get soiled as it will help keep your baby hygienic and healthy.
Q3. Do diapers make it difficult to potty train a baby?
Ans. No, it depends on the toddler's readiness for potty training.