Dabur Mensta Menstrual Modulator Syrup Bottle Of 200 Ml
The Dabur Mensta Syrup is an ayurvedic formulation that helps regulate women’s menstrual cycle. It is the first non-hormonal formulation, using natural ingredients to modulate women’s periods. It contains ingredients like Asoka, Dhataki, Sunthi and Haritaki, which have anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic properties that relieve cramps and treat menstrual irregularities. Use the syrup for at least 3 cycles or as prescribed by your physician for optimum results.
- A natural and ayurvedic formulation to control period irregularity.
- The first non-hormonal formulation for irregular periods.
- It provides relief from bad period cramps and pain.
- It brings down excessive bleeding.
- It improves uterine health and overall immunity.
- Rakta Chandana
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- A non-hormonal menstrual regulator with antispasmodic activity.
- It helps provide relief from bad period cramps and discomfort.
- It controls excessive bleeding for those who have very heavy period flow.
How to Use
- Shake well before use.
- Take 2 teaspoonfuls (10ml) twice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Use the Dabur Mensta Syrup for at least 3 cycles for best results.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Read the label on the bottle carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Q 1. What is the quantity of the Dabur syrup?
Ans: The Dabur Mensta syrup is 200ml in volume.
Q 2. Is this a hormonal treatment to regulate periods?
Ans: No, the Dabur Mensta Syrup is the first non-hormonal treatment to regulate periods.
Q 3. Is the syrup ayurvedic?
Ans: Yes, the Dabur menstrual modulator syrup is ayurvedic and natural.
Q 4. For how long should you take the Dabur syrup?
Ans: You should take the Dabur Mensta Syrup for at least 3 cycles for best results.