Dabur Mensta 400ml
Struggling to cope with that time of the month? Dabur Mensta promises to make it comfortable. The formulation assists in treating spasms and provides great relief to women. It is also helpful to treat other problems associated with irregular menstrual cycles. This Dabur Mensta Syrup works effectively in reducing the pain caused due to period cramps. The Ayurvedic Ingredients present in it prevents the oxidising effects in living cells caused due to free radicals.
- Prominent non-hormonal menstrual cycle modulator.
- Shows immediate effective results.
- Comes with antioxidant properties.
- Backed with anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties.
- Easy to consume.
- Convenient to store.
- 100% Ayurvedic and natural.
- Presence of ingredients to fix menstruation cycle.
- Serves a wide range of problems related to the menstrual cycle.
- Suitable for females of any age.
- Treats menorrhagia.
- Treats irregular periods.
- Provides energy during periods.
- Improves the immune system.
- Provides relief from dysmenorrhoea.
- Treats muscle spasms during menstruation.
- Balances homeostasis and other body functions.
How to Use
- Open the newly packed Mensta Syrup by Dabur.
- Shake it well before consuming it.
- Pour out 10 ml of the syrup and have it orally twice a day.
- It is advised to consume syrup preferably after a meal.
- Fix the cap tightly after use.
- Read the instructions written on the label of this Mensta Syrup.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Fix its cap well after every use.
Q1. What are the benefits of consuming this Mensta Syrup by Dabur India?
Ans: It restores women’s health. It provides relief from irregular, heavy or painful periods. It possesses antioxidants and also has antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties. The ingredients are present to reduce the damage caused because of free radicals.
Q2. Is this good for children?
Ans: No, it is not. Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q3. How to consume this syrup?
Ans: Shake the syrup bottle well before use. Pour 10 ml of the syrup and have it twice a day only after meals for effective results.
Q4. Does it contain natural ingredients? If yes, then what all?
Ans: Yes, it contains natural ingredients. It contains Triphala, Kalaunji, Safed Jeera, Amra, Pippali, Hing, Musta, Sunthi, etc.
Q5. How to store the Dabur Mensta?
Ans: Store it in a cool and dry place. Keep it away from direct sunlight.