Dabur Hajmola Tablets Regular 120 Tablets
Dabur Hajmola is good for a change of taste and also treats digestive problems. It helps in proper digestion and stimulates digestive power. Dabur Hajmola is a mix of traditional Indian culinary herbs, spices and edible salts. Dabur Hajmola lets you enjoy the chatpata taste as it stimulates your digestive power, especially when taken regularly after meals. Not only does it get your digestive juices working better but is also a useful laxative for children. Hajmola's khatta meetha taste is available in regular, imli and anardana flavours. It is a 100% ayurvedic mix and an absolute favourite of people of all age groups and has won the taste palettes of people across the world.
- Dabur Hajmola Tablets are fun-filled digestive tablets that can be taken regularly especially after a meal.
- Dabur Hajmola helps greatly in improving digestion for kids and adults and may help to speed up the process of digestion.
- The flavorful tablets are delightful to the tastebuds. The Hajmola Tablets are formulated in a unique tangy, salty and spicy regular flavour. The chatpata taste of the Hajmola Tablets is good for a change of taste in the mouth. These chatpata tablets can be fun to have at any time of the day.
- Hajmola is a unique blend of Indian herbs, spices and edible salts that helps with your digestion when taken after a meal. These tablets can be very useful in cases of indigestion, loss of appetite and flatulence.
- Hajmola tablets are a great way to enjoy while staying healthy.
Kshudhavardhak Churna consisting Of Maricha, Shunthi, Pippali, Nimbu Saar, Shweta Jiraka, Samudra Lavana, Sharkara, Saovarchala Lavana, Narasara, Permitted Excipients, Q.S.
- Improves the process of digestion for kids and adults.
- Useful in cases of indigestion and flatulence.
- The chatpata taste makes it fun to have it at any time of the day.
How to Use
Adults can take 1-2 tablets and children can take 1 tablet after meals.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not over-consume.
Q1. What are the benefits of Dabur Hajmola Tablets?
Ans: Along with being a very tasty form of tablets, Hajmola eases the condition of flatulence, controls dyspepsia, increases appetite and also helps in proper digestion and relieves indigestion.
Q2. Can we take Hajmola daily?
Ans: Yes, it is absolutely safe and okay to consume one or two tablets of Hajmola every day after a meal. Just make sure that you do not over-consume the tablets.
Q3. Is Hajmola made from natural ingredients?
Ans: Yes, Hajmola is a 100% ayurvedic mix.