D Acne Soap is a medicated soap that is formulated to treat skin problems. D Acne Soap has an oleo base which is enriched with anti-acne components. The soap contains Salicylic acid as a key component that helps clear the skin of any acne. D Acne Soap keeps the skin moisturised and supple. The aloe vera component in the soap also helps in inhibiting any bacteria-causing elements and also helps reduce any inflammation on the skin. The use of this soap cleanses the skin, opens clogged pores and keeps the skin soft and very moisturised.
- D Acne Soap is used to clear acne on the skin. The Salicylic acid in the soap helps clear the skin of any acne. The soap also contains Tea tree oil which has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce acne and its symptoms.
- Using the soap helps clear the skin and leave it radiant and glowing. Dead skin cells get removed with the use of the soap and clogged pores also get opened up.
- Any irritation caused by pimples or acne is effectively controlled with the use of this soap. Using D Acne soothes the skin and blemishes caused due to acne or pimples.
- The soap when used also helps maintain the pH balance of the skin.
- Tea tree oil in the soap along with the other components clears any unwanted sebum and oil on the skin.
- The soap is a good moisturiser for the skin and helps keep the damaged skin hydrated and heal.
- Palm oil
- Coconut oil
- Aloe vera extract
- Tea tree oil
- Manuka concentrate
- Willow extract
- Salicylic acid
- Olive extract
- Ethyl lactate
- Zinc PCA (zinc pyrrolidone carboxylic acid)
D Acne Soap is used to primarily treat skin problems like acne. It can also be used to control any unwanted sebum on the skin, keratinisation, pimples and help moisturise the skin.
How to Use
- Moisten your skin with some water.
- Gently rub the soap on your body and form a thick lather.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and remove all of the soap.
- Read the instructions on the soap packaging well before use.
- It is advisable to consult a dermatologist before using the soap.
- Avoid the contact of the soap with your eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
1. Can I use D Acne Soap to clear the acne on my face?
Yes, the soap can be used on your face. It is gentle on the skin.
2. Is it safe to use this soap every day?
It is recommended to use the soap daily to effectively treat your acne or pimples.
3. Will it help treat severe acne on my skin?
Yes, the Salicylic acid and Clindamycin in the soap are effective in treating severe acne.
4. Do I require a prescription to purchase D Acne Soap?
You will not require a prescription to purchase this soap.