Cutishine Tablet - 10 Tablet
Cutishine Tablet is an oral skin lightening tablet that is used for treating photodamaged or ageing skin, hyperpigmentation, melasma, acne scars and post-procedure inflammation. Cutishine Tablet contents act as powerful antioxidants which protect skin from UV damage and also help to improve skin texture as well as aids in moisturisation.
- Cutishine Tablet benefits to lock the formation of melanin that darkens the skin.
- It helps stop the chemical reaction that is triggered by the sun's UV rays and hence protects from suntan and other skin damages.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid present in this tablet is a potent antioxidant that raises the level of glutathione in the body and helps lighten the skin.
- Cutishine Tablet consists of green tea extract as well that effectively nourishes the skin by enhancing blood circulation.
- It also contains Vitamin C that acts as an antioxidant that removes dark spots causing old skin cells and encourages the production of new cells.
- Pycnogenol present in Cutishine Tablet improves blood circulation in the body. It is used to slow the ageing process and maintain healthy skin.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Grape Seed Extract
- Green Tea Extract
- L Arginine
- L Glutathione
- Pine Bark Extract
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Cutishine Tablet is used to lighten any melanin that the body makes and nourish the skin by enhancing blood circulation.
- It is also used in fighting free radical damage and maintaining healthy skin.
How to Use
Cutishine Tablet must be used as directed on the label or by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. Do Cutishine Tablets cause any side effects?
Ans: Cutishine Tablets generally do not cause side effects. However, different bodies may react differently, hence side effects such as headaches, nausea, asthma, abdominal pain are possible but do not always occur. Therefore it is recommended to consult a doctor immediately if you observe any of the side effects, especially if they do not go away.
Q2. How long should the Cutishine Tablet be used to see improvement in conditions?
Ans: It is recommended to use Cutishine Tablets for about 2 weeks and 3 months as the most common time to observe improvements in conditions. However, these times may not be reflective of what an individual may experience or how one should use this medicine. Please consult a doctor for dosage and duration as per one’s own needs.
Q3. Are Cutishine Tablets safe to use when pregnant or breastfeeding?
Ans: It is highly recommended to use Cutishine Tablets only after consulting a doctor in special conditions such as pregnancy or lactation period.