Control D Pulse Oximeter is a highly accurate device to check Pulse and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation levels. Measuring oxygen saturation is very important. It is as important as measuring pulse rate and hence pulse oximeter is a valuable piece of equipment that can help decide oxygen flow. Working on the principle of photodetection, Pulse Oximeters emit infrared rays to detect the oxygen saturation in the blood. The Control D Oximeter has Bluetooth connectivity to sync live data on your phone using the mobile application. The product is best for home or professional medical use.
- The Control D Oximeter accurately determines the SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels) and pulse measurements.
- The Oximeter displays the results conveniently on a large digital bright OLED display.
- The rotatable multi-directional display of the device allows viewing the results in any direction suitable for the user.
- It is light, compact and accommodates a wide range of finger sizes.
- The Control D Oximeter has a long battery life and automatic power-off after 10 seconds and which is also ideal for low power consumption.
- The Control D Pulse Oximeter is used to measure the SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels).
- The device is also used to measure the pulse rate.
- The Control D Oximeter can be used at home with ease.
How to Use
Rest and make your body relaxed before putting on the pulse oximeters. Place the oximeter on your index or middle finger and keep it on for about a minute till the reading stabilizes. Take the highest reading after it has stabilized after a few seconds. Or do as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
Q1. How good are the Control D Pulse Oximeters?
Ans: Control D Pulse Oximeter is a highly accurate device to measure pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels in the body.
Q2. What does the Bluetooth connectivity in the device used for?
Ans: The Bluetooth connectivity in the Control D Oximeter is used to sync live data on your phone using the mobile application.
Q3. Does the device have a long battery life?
Ans: The auto power off system in the device is ideal for low power consumption.