Colgate Total Waxed Dental Floss - 25m
Colgate Total Waxed Dental Floss - 25M is a uniquely designed floss, which makes the daily flossing of the teeth easy due to its waxed texture. The advanced technology of the Colgate Floss slides easily between teeth without shredding. The texture of the floss makes it slide easily, even in the narrowest of gaps between the teeth, where a toothbrush would not be able to reach. It also helps gently remove the food particles and other debris from around the gum line without hurting the gums. Daily use of this floss helps in the removal of dental plaque. It also helps in protecting the gums and significantly prevents tooth decay.
- Colgate Total Dental Floss is designed to make daily flossing easy and comfortable for patients. The waxed texture of the floss makes the process easy, without shredding or tearing.
- Colgate Dental Floss is an advanced technology floss that also slides easily in the narrow gaps between teeth and along the gum line.
- Daily flossing with Dental Floss will help keep plaque from building up and remove food particles from the places between teeth and around the gumline where even the most effective brushing can't reach.
- Waxed Dental Floss for improved mouth health.
- Helps to protect gums and reduce tooth decay by removing plaque between teeth and along the gum line.
- Slides easily between teeth without shredding.
- An important part of your daily oral hygiene routine.
How to Use
- It is advisable to pull out 18-24 inches of the Colgate Total Waxed Dental Floss and wrap it around the index and middle fingers.
- Hold it in a C shape around each tooth and pull the floss back and forth, upwards and downwards, against the sides of each tooth.
- For best results, use daily.
- Be careful to not floss too vigorously as it might harm the gum.
- Do not floss using the same section of floss between all of your teeth.
Q1. Is the Colgate Dental Floss good?
Ans: Colgate waxed dental floss is a pretty convenient and economical option when it comes to flossing. This floss prevents the unnecessary shedding of your gums and reaches compact places in your mouth. Regular use of this floss is guaranteed to give you the desired results.
Q2. Why is flossing necessary?
Ans: Daily flossing with Dental Floss will help keep plaque from building up and remove food particles from the places between teeth and around the gumline where even the most effective brushing can't reach.
Q3. What is the use of the waxed texture of dental floss?
Ans: The waxed texture of the floss makes the process of flossing easy, without shredding or tearing.