Mamaxpert Legs Relaxing Gel - 60 Ml
Cipla Mamaxpert Legs Relaxing Gel in pregnancy provides instant relief from leg pain. As your baby grows inside you, its increasing weight adds to the strain in your legs. The growing pressure on the legs compresses the nerves and blood vessels that supply the lower part of the body, causing discomfort in the legs.
Cipla Mamaxpert Legs Relaxing Gel composition includes L Arginine that helps in circulation, and menthol provides comfort to swollen legs. Niacinamide and Zingiber Extracts in the gel provides a feeling of freshness by acting as a soothing agent.
- Provides relief to tired, fatigued legs.
- Promote blood circulation.
- Cipla Mamaxpert Legs Relaxing Gel hydrates the skin.
- Free of paraben, SLS and SLeS.
- Does not contain any irritants.
- Zingiber Extracts
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Propylene glycol
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- In cases of leg pain caused during pregnancy.
- Cipla Mamaxpert Legs Relaxing Gel helps cure swollen, tight legs in pregnant mothers.
How to Use
- Apply a sufficient amount of Cipla Mamaxpert Legs Relaxing Gel.
- Massage it gently in upward movements from the tip of the toes towards the foot.
- In case of accidental eye contact, flush thoroughly with water.
- In case of skin irritation, discontinue the usage and consult a doctor.
- Cipla Mamaxpert Legs Relaxing Gel is meant for external use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q 1. What are the side effects of Cipla Mamaxpert Legs Relaxing Gel?
Ans. The product has no side effects. In case of any skin irritation, discontinue the use of the product and consult a doctor.
Q 2. How often can Cipla Mamaxpert Legs Relaxing Gel be used?
Ans. It can be used daily during the term of pregnancy.
Q 3. Does it help with muscle pain during pregnancy?
Ans. It assists in relieving aches and muscular pain in expecting mothers and helps ease through their pregnancy.