Charmis Deep Radiance Facewash - 50ml
Charmis Deep Radiance Face Wash is a gentle cleansing face wash that removes oil and dirt from the skin. It is an effective remedy for blemishes, skin issues and acne. Ingredients of Charmis face wash clear 99.9% dirt and bacteria from the skin.
Most suitable for oily skin types, this face wash is rich in ingredients that restore the skin's pH balance leading to a radiant complexion. It is formulated by a powerful skin trio; vitamin C, salicylic acid and hyaluronic acid.
- Helps clear acne-causing bacteria.
- Gently cleanses oil and dirt on the skin.
- Drastically reduces dullness of skin.
- The composition of Charmis Deep Radiance Face wash provides the remedy to skin blemishes and cracks.
- Helps reduce spots and acne scars.
- Excellent remedy for skin hydration.
- Gentle and pH friendly for the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Vitamin C
- Orange Zest Extract
- Salicylic Acid
- Sodium PCA
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Gently cleanse the skin.
- Reduces acne and blemishes.
- Removes oil and dirt.
- Dissolves makeup and cosmetic products.
How to Use
- Squeeze out a coin-sized quantity.
- Gently apply it to the face using fingertips.
- Massage the face wash in a circular motion.
- Rinse with lukewarm water or cold water.
- Apply Charmis cold cream or moisturiser for best results.
- People undergoing treatment for skin cancer should avoid using this.
- People undergoing any kind of radiotherapy or treatment for vitiligo should use this after consulting the dermatologist.
- For external use only.
- Keep it away from children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Q1. Is Charmis Deep Radiance Face wash safe for sensitive skin?
Ans. Yes, Charmis Deep Radiance Face wash is safe for all skin types.
Q2. Does Charmis Deep Radiance Face wash enhance fairness?
Ans. This face wash cleanses the skin, restores moisture and brightens up the natural skin tone leading to a vibrant complexion.
Q3. Can one use a different face wash alongside Charmis Deep Radiance Face Wash?
Ans. No, kindly refrain from using two different products at the same time, as this may lead to a reaction on your skin.