Ceuticoz Moduseb Anti Acne Gel - 20 Gm
Ceuticoz Moduseb Anti-Acne Gel is India's first peptide-based anti-acne treatment. With its active ingredients like Salicylic acid, glycolic acid, Vitamin E, Rice bran extract, it effectively modulates and dissolves excess sebum from the skin and inhibits bacterial growth, helps in easing acne and even prevents its reoccurrence.
- Antibacterial in nature.
- Regulates the production of sebum.
- Constrict the large open pores.
- A good exfoliator.
- Reduces acne scars.
- Maintain the pH of your skin.
- Reduces acne inflammation.
- Glycol diheptanoate
- Honey extract
- Butylene glycol
- Boswellia serrata
- Oryza sativa Bran extract
- To alleviate acne.
- Controls oil secretion.
- Assists in reducing acne scarring and inflammation.
- Reducing the risk of pimple reoccurrence.
How to Use
- Squeeze out a tiny amount over your fingertip.
- Apply around and on the active pimples.
- Start with once a day to build tolerance, then gradually increase by 2-3 times.
- Use only externally.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If it comes in contact, immediately rinse with clear water.
- In case of any allergic reaction or irritation, discontinue using it.
- Keep it in a cool, dry place.
- Do not freeze it.
- Close the cap tightly after use.
Q1. What are the benefits of Moduseb Anti-Acne Gel?
Ans: It is an anti-acne therapy that helps in managing acne breakouts, controls the sebum secretion, reduces acne scars and also unclogs and minimises the open pores. It is beneficial in reducing redness.
Q2. Is Moduseb Anti-Acne Gel suitable to use in the summer season?
Ans: Yes, you can use it in summer as well and if you are prone to more sweating, then it can control the sebum production, unclog the pores and minimise the risk of pimple breakouts.
Q3. How to use Moduseb Anti-Acne Gel?
Ans: When you want to use Moduseb Anti-Acne gel, clean your hands and face with water, then take a desirable amount of gel in your fingertips and apply it on a pimple and around it. Start by using it once and then gradually increase its usage by applying it two to three times a day.
Q4. How does Moduseb Anti-Acne Gel work?
Ans: This anti-acne gel contains salicylic acid, glycolic acid with oligopeptides primarily responsible for treating acne and preventing breakouts. Also, rice bran and Boswell extract help in minimising the redness.