Ceuticoz Keramote Conditioner - 100 Ml
Ceuticoz Keramote Conditioner thoroughly nourishes and hydrates your hair for lengthy periods. Its silicone-free natural conditioning formula protects hair from the harm that chemical-based conditioners cause. It seals in moisture and restores gloss and shine to the hair, lost due to dandruff and hair loss. It prevents hair shafts from damage while being gentle on hair follicles. Ceuticoz Keramote Conditioner content includes Murumuru butter and Babassu oil which provide volume and make hair feel smoother.
- Natural butter and oil nourish the scalp deeply.
- Aids in the restoration of hair damage caused by dandruff and hair loss.
- The silicone-free formula for all-natural care.
- Restores lustre and keeps hair hydrated.
- Gentle on hair follicles.
- Astrocaryum murumuru seed butter
- Hydrolyzed pea protein
- Orbignya speciosa kernel oil
- Cetearyl alcohol
- Aspartic Acid
- Ceuticoz Keramote Conditioner moisturises both the scalp and the hair.
- Assists in the restoration of the hair's natural health.
- Prevents hair loss and repairs damage caused by dandruff and a dry scalp.
How to Use
- Wash hair with a gentle, sulphate-free shampoo.
- Apply conditioner evenly to hair, spreading it through the ends.
- Wait for 2 minutes.
- Wash hair thoroughly with water.
- Intended for external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of direct contact, rinse immediately.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and heat.
Q1: Should I use the Ceuticoz Keramote Conditioner in wet or dry hair?
Ans: Ideally, it is meant to be applied on wet or damp hair for best hydration results. You can use it on dry hair too, but the results may vary.
Q2: Can men use the conditioner?
Ans: Yes, men can use the conditioner too, as it is gender-neutral and safe for adult use.
Q3: Are there any side effects of using this product?
Ans: There are no direct side effects of this product, but it varies from person to person. If you experience an increase in hair fall after using the conditioner, avoid using the product and consult a doctor.
Q4: Is there silicone in it?
Ans: No, Ceuticoz Keramote Conditioner ingredients do not include silicone. It contains Murumuru butter and Babassu oil as natural conditioning agents.
Q5: Where can I buy the Conditioner?
Ans: You can buy this product online at "pharmeasy.in".