Carmesi 100% Organic Cotton Super Plus Tampons - 16
Carmesi Organic Cotton Super Plus Tampons are made from 100% organic cotton which is very safe for use during your periods. You should be careful of the tampons you use during your periods and Carmesi Organic Cotton Super Plus Tampons are one of the best options for you. These tampons are naturally soft and very comfortable to use. These products are completely biodegradable and have great absorption capacity. These soft and easy to use tampons are the best products for you to use during your periods.
- The tampon is made from 100% organic cotton which helps you avoid any skin irritation and rashes.
- The tampon has great absorption capacity and absorbs menstrual fluid without leaving you feeling any wetness.
- It has a very easy to locate string, making it comfortable for insertion.
- They are free from any bleach, formaldehyde or other toxic substances.
- The product is eco-friendly and completely biodegradable.
- It is available in different sizing charts to suit the needs of every kind of menstrual flow.
- The product is approved by the FDA and dermatologically tested.
Carmesi Organic Cotton Super Plus Tampons are used during the menstrual cycle of women to help absorb the menstrual discharge and carry on with day to day activities without much discomfort. The tampons can absorb the menstrual fluid completely and reduce any feeling of wetness during discharge.
How to Use
- Select a tampon that can handle the amount of discharge you usually have.
- Unroll the string of the tampon carefully and check that the ends of the strings are connected to the tampon body.
- Remove the upper section of the tampon wrapper whilst holding onto the string.
- Insert the tampon into your vagina at an angle that is pointing towards your tailbone.
- Once the tampon is inserted properly, you will not feel it.
- Remove the tampons at intervals of 4 - 8 hours.
- Read the instructions for insertion and removal of the tampon carefully before use.
- Avoid using Carmesi Organic Cotton Super Plus Tampons overnight.
- Do not reuse tampons and safely dispose off them after use.
Q1. How can I remove the tampon if the string cannot be found?
Ans: If you cannot locate the string, wait for the tampon to be fully soaked and push it out with pressure.
Q2. Can the tampon damage my vagina?
Ans: No, Carmesi Organic Cotton Super Plus Tampons are completely gentle and safe for use and cause no damage to your vagina.
Q3. Can using two tampons be more effective?
Ans: Only use one tampon at a time, as inserting two can be difficult and has no extra benefits.