Candid Renew Calamine Anti Fungal Powder Bottle Of 100 G
The Candid renew calamine antifungal powder is ideal for treating fungal infections occurring due to excessive sweating and moisture. It also provides much-needed relief from prickly heat that can cause a lot of irritation of the neck, back and shoulders during the peak summer months. The Candid powder effectively absorbs sweat and keeps the skin dry and clean. You can also use it on intimate areas of the body like the inner thighs, armpits, waistline etc., for relief from rashes and itching.
- The Candid renew powder is ideal for skin irritation, including redness, itching and swelling.
- It contains antifungal agents which treat skin fungal infections.
- Provides relief from prickly heat during hot summer months.
- Can be used on intimate body areas in case of irritation and itching.
- Dermatologically tested to be safe for daily use.
Talc, Calamine, Corn Starch, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Menthol, Perfume, N-2, 3-Trimethyl-2-Isopropylbutanamide, N-Ethyl-5-methyl -2-(1-methyl ethyl) cyclohexane carboxamide and Allantoin.
- Highly effective for the treatment of fungal infections of the skin.
- Provides relief from skin rashes and irritation.
- Effectively absorbs sweat and keeps skin dry and fresh.
How to Use
- Squeeze out some powder into your palms.
- Apply and spread over the affected area regularly.
- Use as per doctor's advice.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Store at a temperature not exceeding 30-degree celsius.
- Do not freeze.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from children’s reach.
- Read the label carefully before using the product.
Q1: Can this powder treat nappy rashes in babies?
Ans: Yes, the Candid calamine powder can be used to treat nappy rashes.
Q2. What is the size of the Candid antifungal powder?
Ans: This Candid Powder is 100g in weight. It is also available in 200g, 250g and 500g.
Q3. Does this powder treat fungal infections of the skin?
Ans: Yes, the Candid renew powder treats skin fungal infections which result because of sweating.
Q4. Can the powder be used in intimate areas of the body?
Ans: Yes, the Candid powder is safe to use on intimate areas of the body such as the inner thighs etc.