Candid Kz Premium Soap 75gm
Candid KZ Soap belongs to a group of medicines called antifungals. It is used to treat fungal infections of the skin. It works by killing the fungus that causes infections such as athlete’s foot, thrush and ringworm.
Candid KZ Soap should be used in the dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor.
Direction of use:
- This medicine should be used regularly to get the maximum benefit from it.
- Do not use more than you need, it will not clear your condition faster and may only increase the side effects.
- Skin infections will usually get better after 2 to 4 weeks.
- Do not use the medicine for longer than your doctor has told you to and let him or her know if your condition does not improve after 2 to 4 weeks of treatment.
- If you have Athlete’s foot, wash your socks or tights thoroughly and change your shoes daily if possible.
- The most common side effects of using this medicine include a burning sensation and irritation, dryness, peeling, or blistering of the skin.
- Occasionally it can cause thinning of your hair.
- These are not usually serious, but you should call your doctor if you think you might have a severe allergic reaction.
- Signs of this include rash, swelling of the lips, throat or face, swallowing, or breathing problems. Get emergency help if this happens.
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes.
- In the case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- It is not likely that other medicines you take by mouth or injection will affect the way this medicine works, but talk to your doctor before using it if you have recently used another medicine that contains a steroid or had an allergic reaction to another antifungal medicine.
- For pregnant or breastfeeding women, this cream should only be used if it is clearly needed.