Caladew Lotion 75ml
Caladew Lotion contains Calamine which is used to soothe and protect inflamed and irritated skin. Calamine, another form of Zinc Oxide, can precipitate tissue protein. The balanced chemical composition of Caladew Lotion benefits problems like bug bites, itching and diaper rash. Caladew Lotion ingredients also include aloe vera and cucumber extracts that treat skin problems, hydrate and enhance its suppleness.
- Caladew Lotion benefits include antiseptic and antibacterial properties that provide relief from various skin irritations.
- Aloe vera extracts work to relieve itchy skin.
- Cucumber extracts in Caladew Lotion nourish immediate cooling action on the skin and soothe and hydrate it.
- Reduces redness and inflammation of the skin.
- Caladew Lotion is now also paraben-free, hence making it healthier for your skin.
- Its antipruritic properties have a mild, soothing effect on the skin and are a great product to be used on dry, itchy skin and also for sunburns.
- The lotion can be used for people suffering from pimple outbreaks as well.
- Cucumber Extract
- Aloe Vera
- Zinc Oxide
- Silicon Oil
- Caladew Lotion contents combat skin problems effectively.
- Has a soothing and cooling effect on the affected area.
- Heals itchy and inflamed skin.
How to Use
- Apply a tiny amount of Caladew Lotion on the palm of your hand.
- Massage the afflicted region in a gentle, circular motion to ensure higher penetration.
- It should be used 2-3 times to keep the skin from drying out.
- Use as directed by the physician.
- For external use only.
- Should be used under medical supervision.
- Should be stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Q 1. What is the expiry date of Caladew Lotion?
Ans: The expiry date of Caladew Lotion is 24 months from its date of manufacture.
Q 2. What is the complete list of Caladew Lotion ingredients?
Ans: Caladew Lotion ingredients include Cucumber extract, aloe vera extract, kaolin, silicon oil, glycerine and zinc oxide.
Q 3. Which skin type is the Caladew Lotion best for?
Ans: The Caladew Lotion is best for oily skin with its high glycerine, aloe vera and cucumber contents.