Burnol Antiseptic Solution, Multipurpose Disinfectant Liquid - 500 Ml
Burnol Antiseptic Solution, Multipurpose Disinfectant Liquid - 500 ml helps in curing all types of wounds like minor cuts, scratches and bruises. It effectively kills 99.9% of germs, bacteria and viruses. It significantly reduces skin infections to a great extent. This formulation can be used to sterilize and disinfect a lot of things. It is safe to use daily for home hygiene purposes. It can also be used for personal hygiene purposes like washing clothes or even bathing to maintain hygiene throughout the day. It provides long-lasting hygiene and is very convenient to use.
- A multi-purpose disinfectant solution.
- Effectively kills a broad range of microorganisms.
- Has a strong formulation.
- Protects against germs.
- Protects from infection and illness-causing germs.
- Presence of Chlorhexidine Gluconate and Cetrimide.
- Is antibacterial.
- Can be used daily.
- Convenient to use.
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution
- Cetrimide Solution
- Can be used for cleaning the floor.
- Can be used for disinfecting lavatories, sinks, drains, waste bins, dustbins.
- For cleaning the bathroom.
- Cleansing and healing the wound.
- For disinfecting clothes.
- Sterilizing doorknobs or frequently touched surfaces.
- Cleaning minor cuts or scratches.
How to Use
- Open the newly packed Disinfectant Liquid.
- Dilute the antiseptic liquid in clean water.
- For wounds and minor cuts, use cotton and pour a few drops of Burnol Antiseptic liquid and gently apply them on the skin.
- Read the information written on the label of Burnol Disinfectant Solution by Dr. Morepen Limited.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not drink the antiseptic solution.
- Keep it away from your eyes.
Q1. Can Burnol Antiseptic Solution, Multipurpose Disinfectant Liquid be used for cleaning hard surfaces?
Ans1. Yes, this Burnol product can be used for disinfecting hard surfaces.
Q2. What is the composition of this Antiseptic liquid?
Ans2. The ingredients present in it include - Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution and Cetrimide Solution.
Q3. Is Burnol Antiseptic Solution, Multipurpose Disinfectant Liquid safe for disinfecting clothes?
Ans3. Yes, it is ideal for disinfecting clothes.
Q4. What are the benefits of using Burnol Liquid?
Ans4. The benefits of using the Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid include killing 99.9% of illnesses or infection-causing germs. It helps in disinfecting frequently touched surfaces like doorknobs or taps; it completely sterilizes them.
Q5. Can this antiseptic liquid be used for bathing purposes? If yes, then how?
Ans5. Yes, it can be used for personal hygiene. Just add a few drops of the liquid to the water.