Bounce Nicotine Mini Lozenge 2 Mg (5 Packs Of 10 Lozenges) - Mint Flavour, Sugar Free - 50 Count
Bounce Nicotine Mini Lozenge Mint Flavour Sugar-Free is an effective medicine to stop smoking addiction. Designed by Rubicon, the lozenge is three times more effective to help quit smoking for people than those who decide to quit without any help. In addition, these lozenges help reduce withdrawal symptoms and are easy to use.
The mechanism behind using Bounce Nicotine Mini Lozenge for quitting smoking is that these lozenges are made using the principles of Nicotine replacement therapy. They cause a slow release of nicotine in the body, decreasing its dependence on nicotine. Further, the dosage of nicotine is slowly reduced in the lozenge, which ultimately results in loss of nicotine dependence.
- Nicotine lozenge contains lower amounts of nicotine than cigarettes.
- The lozenges slowly reduce the body's dependence on nicotine, ultimately to where the body does not require it.
- Individuals with jaw pain or dentures can easily use this lozenge.
- Nicotine lozenge has a higher quitting rate and lesser chances of relapse.
- This lozenge does not cause any weight gain.
- Artificial sweetener
- Flavours (mint)
- Smoking cessation.
- Prevention of withdrawal symptoms.
How to Use
- Put the lozenge in your mouth and allow it to dissolve slowly. Do not chew the lozenge.
- Use one nicotine lozenge every one to two hours for the first six weeks.
- Use one lozenge after every two to four hours in weeks seven to nine.
- Use one lozenge every four to eight hours in weeks ten to twelve.
- Avoid using two or more lozenges at a single time.
- Avoid using more than 20 lozenges in a day.
- Avoid using five lozenges within six hours.
Q1. Does Bounce Nicotine Mini Lozenge cause any side effects?
Ans. Due to a lower nicotine concentration, some individuals may experience side effects. The side effects of Bounce Nicotine Mini Lozenge include headaches, nausea, sleepless nights, throat irritation and hiccups.
Q2. Who cannot use Bounce Nicotine Mini Lozenge?
Ans. Individuals below 18 years of age should not use Bounce Nicotine Mini Lozenge.