Bounce Nicotine Mini Lozenge 2 Mg (5 Packs Of 10 Lozenges) - Cinnamon Flavour, Sugar Free - 50 Count
Bounce Nicotine Mini Lozenge is a healthy product that can be used by smokers who are struggling to quit smoking and live a cigarette-free life. Bounce’s Nicotine tablets contain a low amount of nicotine that is helpful for people who are addicted to smoking cigarettes.
It works as a Nicotine Replacement Therapy as well. Nicotine lozenges are perfect for people who don’t like chewing gums. They are sweet and taste like candy.
- Nicotine Polacrilex USP
- Bounce Nicotine Mini Lozenge helps to quit smoking conveniently.
- It controls nicotine intake and prevents withdrawal symptoms.
- It helps control cigarette cravings.
- Bounce Nicotine Mini Lozenge contains a small amount of nicotine which is helpful to reduce cigarette cravings.
- It is sugar-free and has an artificial sweetener.
- An ideal 12-week therapy to quit smoking.
- It is also ideal for people who use dentures and want to quit smoking.
How to Use
- Bounce Nicotine Mini Lozenge is a 12-week therapy that helps to quit smoking.
- Bounce Nicotine Mini Lozenge Dosage:
- During weeks 1 to 6: Take one lozenge between 1–2 hours.
- During weeks 7 to 9: Take one lozenge between 2–4 hours.
- During Week 10 to 12: Take one lozenge between every 4–8 hours. Avoid taking more than five lozenges within 6 hours.
- For better results, take at least nine lozenges per day during the first six weeks.
- Place the mini lozenge in your mouth and roll it occasionally till it dissolves completely in your mouth. Don’t swallow or chew it.
- Avoid taking more than one tablet at a time or taking one after another.
- Consumption only for people above 18 years of age.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- It is not recommended for non-tobacco users.
Q 1. Can anyone use Bounce Nicotine Mini Lozenge?
Ans. People having cardiac issues, chest pain, tachycardia or ministroke should consult their doctor before using this product.
Q 2. Is it advisable to use Bounce Nicotine Mini Lozenge in pregnancy?
Ans. It is not advisable to use Nicotine Lozenges during pregnancy or planning to have a baby, but you can always consult a doctor if you want to use it.
Q 3. What are the Bounce Nicotine Mini Lozenge side effects?
Ans. There are specific side effects while consuming Bounce Nicotine Mini Lozenge, which is the standard withdrawal process. For example, the user might feel heartburn, indigestion, nausea, sore throat or hiccups.