Boheco Life Hemp Seed Oil Bottle Of 500 Ml
Boheco Life Hemp Seed Oil comes with the goodness of natural properties and it is totally unrefined, making it pure and chemical-free. There are multiple benefits of Boheco Life Hemp Seed Oil, it is edible and can also be used as hair oil or moisturiser for the skin. The composition of Boheco Oil makes it rich in omegas and makes it non-comedogenic as well. It has a perfect ratio of 3:1 of omega 6 fatty acids for perfect health.
- Aids skin rejuvenation.
- Improves vision.
- Heals the health of the heart.
- Enhances the functioning of the brain.
- Improves memory.
- Develops lean muscle.
- Increases metabolism.
- Boosts the level of energy.
- Improves digestion.
- 100% natural.
Cold-pressed, raw and unrefined 100% hemp (cannabis Sativa L.) seed oil.
- Use it as a moisturiser for your skin.
- Use it as edible oil.
- Use it to enhance your skin as well as your hair.
How to Use
- Open the seal of the bottle.
- Pour some drops of it over the food or pour some drops in your palm and use the oil as a moisturiser.
- Keep it in a dry area at a cool temperature.
- Avoid direct contact with sunlight.
- Keep it in the refrigerator after opening the seal.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
Q1. Are there any side effects of Boheco Life Hemp Seed Oil?
Ans: No, there are no side effects of Boheco Life Hemp Seed Oil. However, if you have any health complications, consult your dietician before use.
Q2. Is Boheco Life Hemp Seed Oil edible?
Ans: The ingredients of Boheco Life Hemp Seed Oil are 100% natural, making it edible. You can also use it as a moisturiser on your skin or as hair oil for your hair.
Q3. What is the main content of Boheco Life Hemp Seed Oil?
Ans: The main content of the Boheco Life Hemp Seed Oil is cold-pressed, raw and unrefined 100% hemp (cannabis Sativa L.) seed oil. There are multiple benefits of Boheco Life Hemp Seed Oil and it is a multipurpose oil.
Q4. Is Boheco Life Hemp Seed Oil the same as CBD oil?
Ans: CBD oil is a totally different product from Hemp Seed Oil. CBD oil is made with leaves, flowers and stalks of the Hemp Plant, whereas the Hemp Seed Oil is extracted from the seeds of Cannabis sativa.