Bodyguard Vegetables Disinfectant Tablets Bottle Of 50
The Bodyguard Vegetables Disinfectant Tablets comes in tablet form and one of these tablets is more than enough to disinfect 20 litres of water. The uses of Bodyguard Vegetables Disinfectant Tablets include both households as well as commercial. As a result, they are the top choice of mothers at home and chefs in commercial kitchens. The Bodyguard Vegetables Disinfectant Tablets can be easily dissolved in water. The resultant solution is highly effective in cleansing fruits and vegetables of harmful fertilisers and pesticides, which can cause adverse effects if consumed.
- The Bodyguard Vegetables Disinfectant Tablets composition contains Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate and chlorine, which are powerful agents responsible for this product’s cleansing action.
- This disinfectant is highly effective in disinfecting utensils, houses, office floors and can also make natural sources of water fit for use.
- Moreover, Dichloroisocyanurate is also a World Health Organisation (WHO) certified cleaning agent.
- The benefits of Bodyguard Vegetables Disinfectant Tablets include eliminating germs, bacteria, waxes, chemicals and soil, making it a potent cleaning agent at home that helps to keep the entire family safe from food poisoning.
- Moreover, this household cleanser also helps gain protection from harmful diseases like E Coli, Salmonella and Listeria, by deeply cleaning the surface of un-peelable fruits and vegetables.
- Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate
- It is used to wash soil, dirt and harmful chemicals and bacteria out of fruits and vegetables purchased from the market.
- The ingredients in this disinfectant are ISO certified, FDA approved and GMP compliant, making them one of the safest vegetable and fruit cleansers.
How to Use
- Take out 1 Bodyguard Vegetables Disinfectant Tablet from the container using dry hands and shut the lid immediately to prevent the entry of moisture.
- Place this tablet into 20L of water (preferably in a bucket) and let it dissolve.
- Place the fruits and vegetables into the bucket and rub them well to remove all the dirt and chemicals.
- Let these fruits and vegetables dry for some time and then wipe them clean.
- Wash your hands and begin cooking using clean and sanitised ingredients.
- These tablets are not for oral consumption.
- Do not inhale the vapours of these tablets.
- Do not bring these tablets near an exposed flame.
- Do not attempt to incinerate these tablets.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Q 1. Can the Bodyguard Vegetables Disinfectant Tablets be mixed in detergent water for better results?
Ans: No, it is strictly recommended not to mix the Bodyguard Vegetables Disinfectant Tablets with detergents and cationic acids.
Q 2. Are these tablets corrosive to the skin?
Ans: No, but it is recommended to use gloves when handling these tablets, especially for people with sensitive skin.
Q 3. Can these tablets be equally effective in disinfecting clothes?
Ans: No, Bodyguard Vegetables Disinfectant Tablets are specifically designed to clean and disinfect fruits and vegetables and may not be effective for clothes.