Bodyguard Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer With Refreshing Lemon - 500ml
It is essential to keep our hands clean and germ-free at all times. You can now sanitise your hands using the BodyGuard Hand Sanitiser, which is proven to kill 99.9% of disease-causing bacteria and viruses quickly. It has an alcohol base of 70%, making it highly efficient in acting as a disinfectant. Hand Sanitiser by BodyGuard is also infused with the goodness of lemon, so you get a refreshing smell after every use.
- The BodyGuard alcohol-based sanitiser cleans your hands off 99.9% of germs.
- It has an alcohol base of about 70% that makes it a perfect disinfectant.
- It helps to clean your hands whenever and wherever you go.
- Small and compatible to carry along.
- It gives a soothing lemon scent post-use.
- Ethyl Alcohol
- IP 70% v/v with Gel Base
- Disinfects your hands thoroughly.
- Useful to clean your hands in the absence of soap or water.
How to Use
- Pour a few drops of the BodyGuard Sanitiser in your palms.
- Rub it gently along your hands and spread it using your fingers.
- Now rub it on the back of your hand and spread it evenly.
- Let it dry.
- The BodyGuard product is for external use only.
- Since it contains alcohol, stay away from flammable objects for a while after you apply them.
- Don't pour it over a fire or other heated areas.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
Q1. For how long should we rub the hand sanitiser on our palms?
Ans: It is advisable to rub the BodyGuard hand sanitiser on your palms for over 10-20 seconds so that it gets absorbed in the skin entirely and disinfects it. This way, it will free you from all the harmful germs.
Q2. Can the hand sanitiser be used outdoors?
Ans: Yes, the BodyGuard Sanitiser is designed to provide you complete protection against pathogens even when you're outside your house. It comes in handy when you're travelling or even visiting a friend's house. Be it gym or school, this sanitiser protects you against diseases.
Q3. Is the BodyGuard Alcohol product safe for children?
Ans: Yes, both adults and children can use the hand sanitiser. It also has moisturising properties that make it gentle on your hands. However, the application of hand sanitiser for kids should be under adult supervision.