Bausch & Lomb Biotrue Bottle Of 120 Ml Liquid
Bio True Multi-Purpose Lens Solution is a sterile isotonic multipurpose solution inspired by biology of your eyes. It cleanses and fights germs. It works like your eyes since it matches the pH of healthy tears and utilises lubricant found naturally in the eyes. Keeps certain beneficial tear proteins active keeping lenses moist up to 20 hours. Used in daily conditioning, cleaning, removal of protein deposits, rinsing, chemical disinfection and storage of soft contact lenses.
- Boric Acid
- Sodium Borate
- Sodium Chloride
- Preserved with a dual disinfection system
- Hyaluronanis a lubricant found in the eye that hydrates your contact lenses in the same way that your eyes naturally hydrate
- Has the physical property to envelop the contact lens and provide enhanced wetting and moisture
- Sulfobetaine&poloxamineare the cleaning agents
- Boric acid &Sodium borate are the buffering agents
- Sodium chloride is used to maintain osmolarity
Directions For Use:
- Place at least 3 drops of Bio true Multi-purpose solution on each side of the contact lens and rub gently for 20 seconds.
- Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with Bio true Multi-purpose solution.
- Place cleaned contact lenses in the lens case and fill with fresh Bio true Multi-purpose solution. Soak for at least 4 hours
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use
- Always discard the solution from lens case after each use
- Store the solution at room temperature
- Use before expiration date printed on bottle and carton
- Discard any remaining solution 90 days after opening
- Keep out of reach of children
- Use under medical supervision only
- Do not mix with other fluids except as directed
- Do not administer to eye concurrently with any eye medication except on medical advice