Baidyanath Triphala Health Juice Bottle Of 1 L
In the fast-paced life of the 21st century, taking care of one's health has become a daunting task, but one which we cannot do without. Baidyanath Triphala Juice, a powerful combination of Amalaki, Haritaki and Bahera, is here to ensure that a busy life doesn't come in the way of your health and wellness. Amalaki, present in Baidyanath Triphala Juice, can lower cholesterol. Vitamin C is also present in it. Bahera is another ancient plant having a detoxifying effect on the muscles, blood and fatty tissues of the body is quite useful against conditions that involve excess mucous in the system and is quite beneficial for bone formation. Haritaki is known as the Tibetan “King of Medicine”. It is quite beneficial for the heart and brain. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Very useful as a laxative and is beneficial in constipation.
- Effective in acidity, hyperacidity or acid reflux.
- It prevents the appearance of early ageing signs like wrinkles and blemishes on the skin.
- It is a great colon cleanser.
- It is extremely beneficial in increasing immunity and also in fighting diseases.
- It helps in reducing body fat. It directly targets the fats in the body to reduce them.
- Amla (Emblica Officinalis) 33.20%
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) 33.20%
- Baheda (Belliric myrobalan) 33.20 %
- Permitted Preservatives 0.4 %
- Provides relief from constipation.
- Boosts immunity to fight diseases and infections.
- Helps in reducing obesity and achieving an ideal Body Mass Index (BMI).
- Improves digestion and reduces acidity and acid reflux in the stomach.
How to Use
- Take 20-30 ml mixed with water before meals twice daily.
- Consume the product within one month after opening the bottle.
- Store the formulation in a cool and dry place.
- Read the product label and expiry date carefully before buying.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
Q1. When should I take Baidyanath Triphala juice?
Ans. It is best to take Baidyanath Triphala juice after meals.
Q2. Can Baidyanath Triphala Juice be taken daily?
Ans. Yes, Baidyanath Triphala juice can be taken daily.
Q3. Can Baidyanath Triphala juice be taken by pregnant or lactating women?
Ans. Pregnant/lactating women are advised to consult their healthcare provider before consuming the product.
Q4. Can Baidyanath Triphala juice be taken by children?
Ans. No, the product is meant for adults and must not be administered to children.
Q5. Does Baidyanath Triphala have any side effects?
Ans. No, Baidyanath Triphala does not have any side effects, if taken in the right dosage.