Baidyanath Shilajeet (Shilajit) Tablets - | Helps Boost Stamina| Reduces Fatigue - 50 Tablets
Baidyanath Shilajeet Vitality tablet is one of the most popular Baidyanath products enriched with over 80 minerals. It is a health supplement and has a wide range of health benefits including anti-aging properties. It is an efficient potency rejuvenator. It doubles as an antioxidant and energy booster. The price of the Baidyanath Shilajeet Vitality Tablet bottle of 50, ranges from INR 213-250 and can also be bought online.
- Baidyanath Shilajeet is a diuretic that eliminates excess fluid accumulated in the body.
- It has considerable anti-inflammatory effects besides being an antioxidant.
- It strengthens the immune system and enhances overall well-being.
- It also strengthens stamina, vigour and vitality.
The main ingredient of the Baidyanath Shilajeet Vitality tablet is Sudh Shilajeet (Asphaltum).
- Fulvic acid and minerals present in Baidyanath Shilajeet protect and control cell damage.
- It is useful for treating urinary diseases.
- It helps in treating erectile dysfunction.
- It has been used to control blood glucose levels.
- It can help cure anaemia.
- Baidyanath Shilajeet Vitality tablets are administered to help assistenlarged prostate.
- It increases sperm count and sexual enhancement.
How to Use
The dosage of Baidyanath Shilajeet must be indicated by a physician. Usually, the patient can take one or two tablets twice a day. The tablets can be swallowed as a whole with milk or water. An overdose must be avoided.
- Read the label carefully before initiating the course of the drug.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
1. When should I take Baidyanath Shilajeet capsules?
Baidyanath Shilajeet Vitality tablets can be taken twice a day- once in the morning on an empty stomach and the second one before bedtime. Approximately 250-1000 mg of the drug must be consumed daily as per medical advice.
2. Are there any side effects of Shilajeet?
Some individuals experience fatigue, irregular heartbeat, headache and cold feet in case of prolonged intake of Shilajeet. If the condition becomes persistent, medical attention must be sought.
3. Is Shilajeet beneficial for women?
Baidyanath Shilajeet Vitality tablets benefit women who are working towards weight loss. It boosts metabolism and breaks down body fats.
4. How long does it take for Shilajeet to work?
Baidyanath Shilajeetâs effects vary from one patient to another. Improvements depend on age, biological parameters and underlying clinical conditions. The benefits start showing from the first week of use.
5. Can Baidyanath Shilajeet increase testosterone?
Studies reveal Baidyanath Shilajeet Vitality tablets have increased testosterone levels considerably after 90 days of constant use. The medicine also maintains a healthy level of gonadotropic hormones like FSH and LH.