Baidyanath Rasraj Ras Gold Tablet - 10 Tablets
Baidyanath Rasraj Ras Gold Tablet is an Ayurvedic medicine made with herbal and mineral ingredients in tablet form. It is used in treating neuro-muscular conditions.
- It is an analgesic and pain relief medicine.
- It effectively treats arthritic pains, including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout.
- It is also indicated for use as cardiovascular and respiratory medicine.
- It is meant for use by both men and women.
- Rasraj Ras can also treat hemiplegia, facial palsy & hearing defects and dizziness from calcification of canals.
- It improves the overall strength of muscles and nerves.
- Ras Sindoor
- Makoi Ras
- Abhrak Bhasma
- Swarna Bhasma
- Lauha Bhasma
- Ghrit Kumara and several other herbs.
- It can successfully treat all kinds of seizures.
- It treats other diseases caused due to Vata imbalance.
How to Use
- The correct dosage of Baidyanath Rasraj Ras Gold depends on the patient's age, gender and medical history.
- 1 - 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food is the ideal dosage.
- You must speak to an ayurvedic doctor regarding the dosage and consume as prescribed.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of the children.
- Always lock the bottle after use.
Q1. Can I take this tablet with honey?
Ans: Yes, you may take 1 tablet with honey twice a day or as advised by the physician.
Q2. Do Baidyanath medicines cause side effects?
Ans: Baidyanath is a well known and trusted brand. They manufacture medicines using natural ingredients and are highly effective in treating common and complicated ailments. It has no side effects when used in moderation.
Q3. Does Baidyanath Rasraj Ras Gold cause drowsiness?
Ans: Baidyanath Rasraj Ras Gold does not cause dizziness or drowsiness.
Q4. Is the use of Baidyanath Rasraj Ras Gold safe for pregnant women?
Ans: Baidyanath Rasraj Ras Gold can have harmful effects on pregnant women. If you experience anything like this, then discontinue the medicine and take your doctor's advice.