Baidyanath Balarista - 450 Ml
Baidyanath is one of the most trusted organic medicine brands in India. The Baidyanath Balarishta is a syrup that is great to help assistpains that affect joints. The syrup is versatile as it can be used to help assistproblems of malnourishment, rheumatoid arthritis and also act as a diuretic. Baidyanath Balarishta is an Ayurvedic product and causes no side effects on the body. This syrup is very effective for treating different kinds of pain and daily consumption also increases the vigour and strength of the body. Enriched with natural ingredients, the Baidyanath Balarishta is a great health tonic that is also effective in reducing stress and anxiousness, to help maintain the balance of the body.
- Baidyanath Balarishta is very effective in treating body aches like joint pains, muscle pains and arthritis induced pains.
- The syrup helps counter malnutrition of the body and its symptoms like rheumatoid arthritis.
- Baidyanath Balarishta improves liver health and helps the digestive system function better too. This keeps the body functioning more ably and without any ailments.
- The tonic helps calm the nerves and helps reduce problems like anxiety and stress. This is very vital in order to maintain a balance of the mind and body.
- The syrup improves the vitality of the body and helps you stay fitter.
- The use of this tonic causes no side effects as it is naturally sourced and completely herbal.
- Bala Sida Cordifolia
- Ashwagandha Withania Somnifera
- Dhataki Woodfordia Fruticosa
- Ksheera Kakoli
- Eranda (Castor Oil Plant) Ricinus Communis
- Rasna Pluchea Lanceolata
- Elaichi (Cardamom) Elettaria Cardamomum
- Prasarini Paederia Foetida
- Laung (Clove) Syzygium Aromaticum
- Ushira or Khas (Vetiver) Vetiveria zizanioides
- Gokshura Tribulus Terrestris
Baidyanath Balarishta is used as a pain-relieving tonic. It can help assistproblems like arthritis, muscle cramps, physical weakness and joint aches. The tonic also improves digestive health and helps the body stay stronger and balanced.
How to Use
- Consume the tonic along with equal parts of water.
- Dosage should be generally of 30ml measurement or as recommended by your physician.
- Consume the tonic after your meal, twice a day.
- Read the instructions on the Baidyanath Balarishta bottle, carefully before consumption.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store the syrup in a cool and dry place away from direct rays of the sun.
1. Can the use of Balarishta help me control my anxiety?
Yes, the tonic strengthens your nerves and helps you stay more balanced when you feel anxious.
2. Do I require a prescription to purchase this medicine?
No, you do not require a prescription to purchase this product.
3. Can the tonic help assistthe pain caused due to my injured muscle?
Yes, Baidyanath Balarishta is effective in treating pains caused by muscle injuries too.