Baby Dove Rich Moisture Nourishing Baby Lotion - 400 Ml
Baby Dove Rich Moisture Nourishing Baby Lotion is formulated to give gentle and nourishing care to your baby’s skin. It is dermatologically and paediatrically tested and is completely safe to use. It gives the skin the extra care it deserves leaving it soft and smooth.
- Dermatologically and paediatrically tested and is completely safe to use.
- Acts as a barrier and protects the baby’s skin from damage.
- Provides nourishment to the skin by keeping it moisturized for up to 24 hours.
- Baby Dove Rich Moisture Nourishing Baby Lotion has a gentle and neutral pH level formula that makes it completely safe for babies.
- Made from natural ingredients and is free from parabens, dyes and sulfate.
- Keeps the baby’s skin supple and soft.
- Stearic Acid
- Magnesium Aluminium Silicate
- Disodium EDTA
- Baby Dove Rich Moisture Nourishing Baby Lotion is ideal for the baby’s skin and can be used for daily skin nourishment.
- It is suitable for both girls and boys.
- Can be used to soothe and hydrate the skin after a bath.
How to Use
- Take the lotion on your palms.
- Apply it on your baby’s skin and massage it gently for a few minutes.
- For best results, use it after the bath session.
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Do not use the lotion on broken or irritated skin.
- Read all the instructions carefully before use.
- Consult a doctor immediately in case of irritation and rashes.
- Keep it out of the reach of children. Use it only under adult supervision.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes. If the product comes in contact, rinse thoroughly.
Q1. Is Baby Dove Rich Moisture Nourishing Baby Lotion safe for newborn babies?
Ans1. Yes, it is completely safe for newborn babies as it is free from dyes, parabens, sulphates and phthalates
Q2. Does Baby Dove Rich Moisture Nourishing Baby Lotion contain parabens?
Ans2. No, it is free from paraben, sulfate, dyes and phthalates and is completely safe to use.
Q3. Can it be used for hypersensitive skin types?
Ans3. Yes, as it is a hypoallergenic formula, it can be used for hypersensitive and sensitive skin types.