Avene Very High Protection Spf 50 Cleanance - 50ml
Envisioned to impart smooth skin and protection against ultraviolet (UV) rays of the Sun, Avene High Protection SPF 50 Cleanance comes with a patented filter system consisting of four sun filters for very broad-spectrum and UVA-UVB protection that imparts optimal skin tolerance. One of the pivotal Avene High Protection SPF 50 Cleanance ingredients is Avène Thermal Spring Water, known for its comforting anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. Moreover, it has a soft sensation texture that offers a unique finish to the skin. This product ensures overall cell protection and nourishes your skin to the core.
- Broad-spectrum UVA-UVB protection helps your skin fight sun damage, harmful UV rays and prevent several skin problems.
- Offers a non-greasy and non-sticky look, so you can use it anytime and anywhere without hesitation.
- It has a unique antioxidant complex for cellular protection that locks moisture in your skin and gives it a healthy sheen.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua)
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
- Diisopropyl Adipate
- Isodecyl Neopentanoate
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate
- Butyl Ethoxydibenzoylmethane
- Potassium Cetyl Phosphate
- Decyl Glucoside
- C10-18 Triglycerides
- Vp/Eicosene Copolymer
- Benzoic Acid
- Butylene Glycol
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Disodium Edta
- It is suitable for sensitive and oily skin types.
- 24-hour sun protection with SPF 50.
- It is useful against oxidative stress.
How to Use
- Pump the bottle and apply it evenly to the skin 15-minutes before going out in the sun.
- Apply it several times a day in case of prolonged exposure and after swimming.
- After several uses, you will feel the difference in your skin.
- Don't overuse the product. Don't skimp; apply a generous layer.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case it gets into your eyes, rinse immediately with water.
- If any problem persists, contact a doctor.
Q1. Is Avene very high protection SPF 50 Cleanance suitable for acne-prone skin?
Ans: Yes, it is developed to protect your skin against harmful UVs that cause skin damage, acne and excessive oil production.
Q2. Is it good to put sunscreen on your face every day?
Ans: Yes, it is advisable to use sunscreen to protect the skin from the sun and wear-tear of the day that causes dullness in the skin.