Avene Cicalfate Cream
Avene Cicalfate Repair Cream is used as a skin agent to repair, purify and soothe irritated skin rapidly. It also contains antibacterial agents. Avene Cicalfate Cream ingredients act as a protective layer and help to improve the appearance and texture of your skin whilst comforting and calming irritations. It is also safe to use on nappy rash, stitches, bedsores, skin ulcers and post-laser treatment. It's suitable for all the family, including babies, children and adults.
- Avene Cicalfate Repair Cream helps in repairing the skin with the help of sucralfate, an original active that facilitates epidermal repair.
- It also helps in purifying the skin as it consists of a combination of copper sulphate and zinc sulphate that reduces the risk of bacterial proliferation.
- It is rich in Avene Thermal Spring Water and thus, it soothes fragile skin.
- It is fragrance-free and paraben-free.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Mineral Oil Glycerin
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- Zinc Oxide
- Propylene Glycol
Look at the label on the package for the list of full contents.
- Avene Cicalfate Repair Cream is used to treat the irritated area of the skin by repairing, purifying and soothing the skin.
- It is also indicated for healing inflammations and irritations of dry and sensitive skin.
- It is also used to prevent pimples, swelling, redness and eczema.
How to Use
- First, cleanse the irritated area that needs to be treated.
- Apply the Avene Cicalfate Repair Cream on the affected area once or twice daily by massaging gently or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Q1. Can Avene Cicalfate Repair Cream be used by infants?
Ans: Avene Cicalfate Repair Cream is specifically indicated for dry irritations in adults, children and infants. It can be applied to skin or external mucosae. In case of questions about specific indications, it is recommended to consult the doctor first.
Q2. What is the texture of Avene Cicalfate Repair Cream?
Ans: Avene Cicalfate Repair Cream has a water-in-oil cream-like texture.
Q3. What is the packaging of Avene Cicalfate Repair Cream like?
Ans: Avene Cicalfate Repair Cream comes in a sturdy white tube with a screw-top cap. It is travel-friendly and easy to use.